Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
∞ i n f i n i t e  f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
∞ i n f i n i t e  f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
∞ i n f i n i t e  f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞ EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
∞ i n f i n i t e  f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞ EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
∞ i n f i n i t e  f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
∞ i n f i n i t e  f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞ EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
∞ i n f i n i t e  f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
∞ i n f i n i t e  f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
∞ i n f i n i t e  f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

∞ i n f i n i t e  f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞ Protec10

∞ i n f i n i t e f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞

+7
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Britney
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Katie♔
AmyPie
Bubbly⋎ic
Maddie
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

∞ i n f i n i t e  f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞ Empty ∞ i n f i n i t e f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞

Post by Maddie Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:05 am

welcomeGuest
maddie here! ι ∂єcι∂є∂ тσ мαкє α ƒαѕнιση cℓυв ωιℓℓ ιηνσℓνє нαιя, ηαιℓѕ, cℓσтнєѕ, αη∂ тнє ℓαтєѕт тяєη∂ѕ. ∂σ уσυ ωαηт тσ ѕтαу υρ∂αтє∂ ωιтн єνєяутнιηg тнαт gσєѕ ση ιη тнє ƒαѕнιση ωσяℓ∂؟ тнєη נσιη тнє cℓυв!

ρσѕт ση нєяє, σя ρм мє ωнαт уσυ ωσυℓ∂ ℓιкє мє тσ cσνєя! тнαηкѕ!

Last edited by мαddιe∞вιeвer on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:49 pm; edited 19 times in total
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

∞ i n f i n i t e  f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞ Empty Re: ∞ i n f i n i t e f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞

Post by Maddie Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:19 am

Srry to dp, but would anyone like to join?

PLEASE, FIRST PERSON TO JOIN WILL BE MY BEST FRIEND!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

∞ i n f i n i t e  f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞ Empty Re: ∞ i n f i n i t e f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:26 am

Name: Vic (Victoria)

Why you want to join: I love fashion

Favorite Stores: Bench, Aeropostale, Guess, Juicy Couture, Adidas, etc. (too lazy to type all of them out)

Favorite trend (optional, etc: UGGS)

What does fashion mean to you: Life <3 Fashion is your personal image so it needs to represent you :3
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:28 am

Name:Amy ;D

Why you want to join: I like fashion related things LOL

Favorite Stores: Hot topic, aeropostal, claire's, and BABW

Favorite trend (optional, etc: UGGS) Sperry's

What does fashion mean to you: I like seeing other what other people's fashion sence is and i see they are all different, do fashion is uniqueness, like your touch
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:39 am

Bella you should do nail tutorials because mine are always so plain.
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:24 am

I’ll start this when I have at least 5 members!

PLEASE JOIN, FAT AMY WILL LOVE YOU AND MERMAID DANCE OR HORIZONTAL RUN FOR YOU!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:42 am

Name: Katie c:

Why you want to join: Fashion is amazing.

Favorite Stores: F21, A&F, Hollister, Charlotte Russe, wetseal, American Eagle.

Favorite trend (optional, etc: UGGS) Hm, i like uggs and moccasins c:

What does fashion mean to you: A lot, it's my way of expressing myself through my style <3
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:32 am

2 more members for the trend posts to start!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:43 am

Name: Pearl

Why you want to join: Because I love fashion a lot and love doing and reading things about fashion!!

Favorite stores: Aeropostale, Kohl's, Gordman's, and other stores!!

Favorite trend (optional, etc: UGGS): Dangly earrings and scarves!

What does fashion mean to you: It means expressing yourself in your own cute and unique way!! Very Happy
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:35 am

Name:Britney

Why you want to join: Because Fashion is my passion

Favorite Stores: All

Favorite trend (optional, etc: UGGS)skinny jeans, oversized sweaters

What does fashion mean to you: Fashion means the world to me. I got a sewing Machine for Christmas and now i have made some stuff and I love to wear it

Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:38 am

UGGS:

∞ i n f i n i t e  f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞ Uggs-410

What are UGGS? First of all, UGG Australia is a brand that sells range of boots, slippers, heels, moccasins , and more. They are definitely most famous for their fur. They use signature fuzz in pretty much every product they sell. Today, UGG Australia is the leader in winter boots and slippers.

The problem is, if you want UGGS, then you better have a hefty wallet. So if I were you, put it on your Christmas list or birthday list or Hannukah list. Or you could always save your money.

I have the tall chestnut boots and short black boots. What do you have?

Next topic: Combat boots
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:53 am

Name: Miranda

Why you want to join: I love fashion! Cute clothes make me happy (: LOL

Favorite Stores: Delia's, Target (lol), Icing, Forever 21, Pacsun.

Favorite trend (optional, etc: UGGS) Cute shoes!!! Cute scarves!!!

What does fashion mean to you: to me, fashion means to look great and show everyone your personality through your clothes!
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:56 am

Do those uggs have a diamond?! Yup, i need those.

I have ones that are sparkly and go from blue to silver. c:
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:08 am

Form:

Name:Michelle

What does fashion mean to you:
Fashion means the world to me.
I believe that everyone has their own fashion and that they should express it how they would like to and not go by what everyone else likes and have their own thing going on!
And i believe that everything has different styles and ways you can make it you can always think a little differently and try thinking another persons way but you should keep your thoughts up first so you can make yours better.
And that is fashion if someone says what your wearing isn't fashionable there is still a way to make it fashionable no matter what you wear! you should make it pull off that's why it means the world to me and i want to have my own store with my own clothing some day soon that i can make people like!
Favorite Stores: bath and body works, forever 21, hollister, urban outfitters, aeropostale

Favorite trend (optional, etc: UGGS) TOMS, UGGS

Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:13 am

This edition’s trend involves: Combat boots!

∞ i n f i n i t e  f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞ 11010

So, if you haven’t noticed, the latest hot trend is combat boots! You can wear them with almost anything, leggings, shorts, skinny jeans, anything. Also, has anyone heard of Doc Martens?

∞ i n f i n i t e  f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞ Dr1010

^^ Example of Doc Martens

They’re like, floral combat boots! Or at least some Doc Martens are!

I really suggest you go buy a pair of combat boots if you don’t already have them! Some may be a bit pricey, like Cathy Jean combat boots, which are at the lowest $125, but head over to the nearest TJ Maxx or Marshalls, or other consignment stores (stores that get leftover designer clothes and sell them for way less) and look for a pair! If you don’t find a pair that you like, keep coming back and checking!

Next topic: Floral/ patterned leggings!

Thanks for coming to the club! If you haven’t signed up yet, fill out the form from above to be an official member!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:22 am

For the UGGs I have a black tall pair with gold and silver studs (not a DYI). I don't know if I was an older model or it was an exclusive to the UGG Outlet store, but I love my UGGs and they are so fuzzy Smile
I love the combat boot but I am broke because I went Boxing Day Shopping Sad

*If I have a tip/idea can I PM you?
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:47 am

VicツL♡VE wrote:For the UGGs I have a black tall pair with gold and silver studs (not a DYI). I don't know if I was an older model or it was an exclusive to the UGG Outlet store, but I love my UGGs and they are so fuzzy Smile
I love the combat boot but I am broke because I went Boxing Day Shopping Sad

*If I have a tip/idea can I PM you?

go ahead!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:53 am

Sorry to dp but should I write more, club members?

And if you haven't signed up, please do!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:55 am

Please write more Smile
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:37 pm

This edition’s trend will feature: Print Leggings

∞ i n f i n i t e  f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞ Screen13

(there are watermarks on this because it’s from like a shipping site… idk if I really am supposed to use this lol)

So, print leggings are the rage right now for multiple reasons. First of all, they go very well with one of our other trends, combat boots (see last edition). Also, they can add splash to any plain shirt. And, creds to Victoria for telling me this, these leggings can make you look very tall!

So go get a pair of these! You can find them at almost any variety store, like H&M, Forever 21, Wet Seal, etc!

Next topic: Ripped shorts
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:48 am

Sorry to dp, but, members, would you like to hear more? Also if you haven’t joined yet, plz do!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:01 am

Name:

Why you want to join: I LOVE fashion!! xD

Favorite Stores: Forever 21, Delias, Areopostale, AE

Favorite trend (optional, etc: UGGS) Big sweaters xD

What does fashion mean to you: Fashion means, showing everyone who you are, what you love, and what your style is. Not everyone uses fashion to show these things, but I do! I love almost any sweater (for the winter and fall) and floral dresses for the summer! Fashion means to me like I really mean something, want to know? Well, 2nd grade- now I have, and is still being, bullied for how I look and what I wear the next day. I'm still trying to fight this, but its all getting better everyday so fashion makes me stand strong and makes ME believe that I can wear whatever I want (:

Thx c;
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:13 am

^^ added!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:12 am

This edition’s trend will feature: Ripped Shorts

∞ i n f i n i t e  f a s h i o n~ fashion club ∞ join now! ∞ Tumblr_lrn9ajDyRl1r2peouo1_500

Okay, so ripped shorts are one of my favorite trends. They add some splash to any regular, plain shirt! They go with lots of plain shirts, especially white shirts that have plain writing on them.

When to wear them? Of course, you’re gonna wear them in the summer and late spring. If your near a beach, you definitely wanna wear them to look like a total beach girl. Or if your just shopping around or just walking around town, wear them along with a white, flowy shirt, some hightop Converse, or some combat boots (my absolute favorite outfit).

Next topic: TOMS

Join the club if you haven’t already!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:43 am

More
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next