Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) - Page 2 Protec10

Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED)

+16
тαиуα -
♥CaitiPaw♥
✮alesha dixon✮
Nut3lla
Holla♥At♥Horan
Savanah
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
SnowySadie❅
Aaron ϟ
Bunnygirl
catfeet
Bubbly⋎ic
Britney
Sophie♥
Michelle
anika_
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED)

Post by Bunnygirl Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:12 pm

What for aqua bbl?
Bunnygirl
Bunnygirl
Royal bear

BearCoins : 121

Back to top Go down

Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fran's Picture Trading thread With items such as:Aqua bbl,squirrel hat and rare efts (UPDATED)

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:56 pm

I have some credit codes for trade! Offer?? Wink
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:55 pm

Um....Can you offer because I am terrible at offering LOL!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:23 am

Annaliese:Not sure(:
What would you offerc:?

Pearl:Amounts?
what items are you interested in?(:

Mrs Nick Jonas:I could offer hmm antelope hat(:?
or a small old bvo item(:?
Idk..LOL
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunnygirl Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:36 am

Okay Smile these are things that i can trade:) Do you like any of these items?
My melody shirt
Orange Kitty Mask
Guitar Scarf(purple)
P.S.(I can add more items if you want me to, and sorry if these aren't fair, I am sorta new to this.Smile )
Bunnygirl
Bunnygirl
Royal bear

BearCoins : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:05 am

Awww i'm not really interested in those items atm:c
Sorry though and happy trading(:
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:17 pm

Hey I'm interested in the Dark Indigo EFT. I have a pretty green sequin tank and a black patriotic skirt from your wants list. I've got some other items also.
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 747

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:17 am

I have a black patriotic skirt but i'm interested in your sequin tank(:
Do you have any other items for trade though(:?
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:28 am

тнє~нυммιиgвιя∂ wrote:I have a black patriotic skirt but i'm interested in your sequin tank(:
Do you have any other items for trade though(:?
Yes I do.

Here are some of my psis:
Sock Monkey Outfit (Pants and Shirt)
Parrot Hat
Santa Hat
Endless Hearts T-Shirt
Friendship Tee and Bracelet (Purple Star tee)
Endless Hugs Teddy shirt
Tabby Kitty Shirt and Hat
Sweet Cuddles Pink Hat
Sweet Cuddles Blue Hat
Champ Pants (Brown)
Lil Chocolate Cub Outfit (Shirt and Hat)
Clarice Jacket
Peace Shirt (Purple with a small peace sign at the top)
Turquoise Peace Shirt, Hat, and Duffle Bag
Colorful Hearts T-Shirt
Owl Hat
Velvet Puppy Hat
Lil Bunny Big Ears
Monkey Ears
Funky Reading Glasses
Blossom Bunny Ears and Glasses
Jack Russel Hat
Pink Heart Monkey Head

Some of my old bvo:
Yellow Eft (Would like another color)
Silver and very Dark Red(Almost Brown)Necklace Shirt
Green sequin tank
Patriotic Girl Skirt (Black)
Pastel blue flower power tank
Gold Star Skirt
Orange Girl Pirate Top
Gem Bubble Dress (Skirt; pink)
Patriotic Princess Outfit Top (Blue and white)
Rosette Capri Outfit (Pinkish Purple)
Catch a Wave Surfboard
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Holla♥At♥Horan Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:50 am

I have the light pink fuzzy clogs you wanted, I'm interested in your black skates,Unless you can offer something else? c:
Holla♥At♥Horan
Holla♥At♥Horan
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:52 am

I'm trading black skates to someone already sooo sorry:c
Anything else though(:?
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Holla♥At♥Horan Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:57 am

Hmmmm the eft?
Holla♥At♥Horan
Holla♥At♥Horan
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:47 am

Hmm...does anything else interest you from the list I posted above?
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:58 am

Savanahcute25 wrote:Hmm...does anything else interest you from the list I posted above?

Sadly i didn't see anything that interested me:(
Sorry:c
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:58 am

Holla♥At♥Horan wrote:Hmmmm the eft?

hmm idk its a really hard colour to find so probably not:s
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Nut3lla Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:28 am

Hey, i'm interested in your black BBl. What are you looking for it, and check my TP if you want;)
Nut3lla
Nut3lla
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:06 am

тнє~нυммιиgвιя∂ wrote:
Savanahcute25 wrote:Hmm...does anything else interest you from the list I posted above?

That's alright. I do have a yellow eft. I can possibly add something to it depending on the shade of your eft.
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:42 am

Savanahcute25 wrote:
тнє~нυммιиgвιя∂ wrote:

That's alright. I do have a yellow eft. I can possibly add something to it depending on the shade of your eft.

I'm not really looking for yellow eft at the moment, Sorry
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:43 am

itsMaria wrote:Hey, i'm interested in your black BBl. What are you looking for it, and check my TP if you want;)

I have a wishlist which you could see as to offering, do you have a link to your tp?
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:04 am

Sorry to double post(:,
Anymore offers(:?
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ✮alesha dixon✮ Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:44 am

can we meet up for
Grizzly bear feet
red dino feet?? Smile
✮alesha dixon✮
✮alesha dixon✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 76

http://google.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:16 am

Sure, not right now though(: its pretty late already hahac:
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥CaitiPaw♥ Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:30 pm

For aqua BBL:

Dark red BBL, champ pants, and kitty whiskers
♥CaitiPaw♥
♥CaitiPaw♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:04 am

Could you add different items instead(:?
Plus can i see an image of the bblc:?
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:00 am

-Updated-
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next