Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY - Page 2 Protec10

נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY

+16
AlexisBearPaw8
Camryn
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
gaby❀
Bubbly⋎ic
Michelle
Tabi the Potterhead
ErikasGhost
AmyPie
Sophie♥
Britney
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Katie♔
Maddie
Teen♡Idle
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY - Page 2 Empty Re: נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:20 pm

BP Username : ιcєcяєαм♥️ℓσνєя♥️ℓєχι
BABV Username: Alexisbearpaw8
Why do you want to Join? I would like to enter the contests and buy stuff from this shopping club Smile
Your Fave Place To Shop: Justice!

Last edited by ιcєcяєαм♥ℓσνєя♥ℓєχι on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY - Page 2 Empty Re: נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Sorry for double posting but can I need to make a reserved spot xD

-reserved-
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Here is my entry

נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY - Page 2 My_ent13
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen♡Idle Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:27 pm

@britney

STUNNING <3
Teen♡Idle
Teen♡Idle
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

http://instagram.com/seasonalsdesires#

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:28 pm

Thanks Do I go up to Contest Gal- Enter a contest
It took me hours
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:31 pm

That is great britney!!!!!!
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Jazzy, are we allowed to trace??
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen♡Idle Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:42 pm

yes you are! but please state that you traced when handing in your entry!
Teen♡Idle
Teen♡Idle
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:44 pm

I love Justice Very Happy I just bought this colorful tie-dye robe from there! :O)
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY - Page 2 Justic10
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ✄♥☺ℓove♔txt♥me♔Tε☺♥♔ Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:48 pm

Member Form:
BP Username :♔✄♥AmericanGirlεzabelTε♥✄
BABV Username:theresaangel112
Why do you want to Join?i ♥ sopping!!!
Your Fave Place To Shop:Build a bear and justice
✄♥☺ℓove♔txt♥me♔Tε☺♥♔
✄♥☺ℓove♔txt♥me♔Tε☺♥♔
Royal bear

BearCoins : -3

http://bearifficblog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:00 pm

Here is my entry with a background the background is not that good Smile
Hope you like it still
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY - Page 2 My_ent16
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen♡Idle Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Its very cute! thank you brit
Teen♡Idle
Teen♡Idle
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:39 pm

That's awesome Britney!! I am going to try to draw this week if I have time! Smile
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:57 am

Hehehe me too pearl c:
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:07 am

that is awesome britney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen♡Idle Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:18 am

cute pic lexi! i LOVE justice too! i used to shop there lol

now i shop at forver 21 <3
Teen♡Idle
Teen♡Idle
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:48 am

Here is my entry! (: I changed the bangs on my drawing and also I made up the dress Very Happy I hope you like!! Very Happy

https://servimg.com/view/17247398/110
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen♡Idle Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:49 am

thats really cute cam!

ITS ACTUALLY ADORABLE <33333

:DDDDD
Teen♡Idle
Teen♡Idle
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:09 am

Bp username- SadieStocking ( for now)
BABV Username- SadieYouRock71\
Why do you want to join?- I love shopping!
Your fav place to shop- Delia's, Forever 21,H&M,American eagle, etc.!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:31 am

Hahaha I might actually join the contest if I don't quit by then!! Hehehehehe I luv ya Jazzy girl Wink
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chéri3 Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Ehmagawd why didn't I stumble across this thread earlier?! This is THE BEST idea for a thread. xD

MEMBER FORM:
BP Username: Chéri3
BABV Username: (sorry I don't feel like sharing it in public, but I could always PM it to you)
Why do you want to Join? I love staying in-the-know on the latest trends. I watch fashion shows in my spare time, and I enjoy reading fashion magazines - especially flipping through the pages of gorgeous pictures taken from photoshoots. I can't wait for New York Fashion Week in Feb.
Your Fave Place To Shop: Well I have quite a few places that I enjoy shopping at - I would say that I frequently visit Aritzia for clothing, but I also like Abercrombie & Fitch, as well as EXPRESS. I've gone to PINK and Forever 21 a few times as well. Smile

By the way, count me in for the contest! Very Happy

ENTRY:

נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY - Page 2 Outfitdesignbycheri3

Here's my outfit! I would probably wear this on vacation during spring break, because of the mid-riff dress. The colour-blocking didn't really turn out as well as I wanted it to, but I enjoyed designing it. Smile Plus, she has sick abs. xD The two-piece dress (aka mid-riff dress) was inspired by the Dolce & Gabanna dress that Selena Gomez wore to the 2012 Kids’ Choice Awards. I added fairisle prints to the dress so that it looks structured and nice, but that somehow didn’t end up as expected LOL. In order for the girl to look like my bearville character, I added those bearville eyelashes and my JCBG bear to her backpack. As for the title, I wanted to say “Soho Chic,” but then I remembered that Bearville has the Furshion District, so I ended up calling it “Furshion District Chic.” Razz

Sorry that the image is cut off. Here's a link if you want to see the right half. Smile Thanks for considering my entry and good luck to everyone!

Last edited by Chéri3 on Sun May 19, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chéri3
Chéri3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen♡Idle Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:21 pm

LAST NIGHT TO ENTER THE CONTEST. WINNERS TO BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW!
Teen♡Idle
Teen♡Idle
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chéri3 Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:29 pm

Are you able to make the due time for entries tomorrow NIGHT? I haven't finished my entry yet and I'm still working on it, but it's getting quite late right now xD I would totally appreciate it!

~ Chéri3
Chéri3
Chéri3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen♡Idle Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:43 pm

oh ikr! its lke 11:42! ya i can end it around 9:00 for our time, cheri. or maybe even later! dont worry! :DD
Teen♡Idle
Teen♡Idle
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne♥ Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:55 pm

Member Form
BP Username :Daphne♥️
BABV Username:DaphneCuddle9
Why do you want to Join? I Luv Fashion and this club looks awesome (:
Your Fave Place To Shop: Pretty much everywhere Razz
Daphne♥
Daphne♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next