Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
STAFF APPLICATION SHEET- ADMIN. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
STAFF APPLICATION SHEET- ADMIN. EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
STAFF APPLICATION SHEET- ADMIN. EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
STAFF APPLICATION SHEET- ADMIN. EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
STAFF APPLICATION SHEET- ADMIN. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
STAFF APPLICATION SHEET- ADMIN. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
STAFF APPLICATION SHEET- ADMIN. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
STAFF APPLICATION SHEET- ADMIN. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
STAFF APPLICATION SHEET- ADMIN. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

STAFF APPLICATION SHEET- ADMIN. Protec10

STAFF APPLICATION SHEET- ADMIN.

+26
kittywinter83
eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤
Tabi the Potterhead
AmyPie
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
ThePinkCheese
Gabi
SnowySadie❅
Nicolette:)
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
anika_
AlexisBearPaw8
Katie<3-2draw
Teen♡Idle
Cheeto♥
Michelle
Lucky
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Maddie
Eden
Katie♔
Maria Styles ♥
catfeet
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Sophie♥
Melanie♥
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

STAFF APPLICATION SHEET- ADMIN. Empty STAFF APPLICATION SHEET- ADMIN.

Post by Melanie♥ Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:36 am

We are looking for a new admin to help us run the forum! Since our schedules are pretty tight, we definitely need someone to help us keep everything under control.

Username:

Why you want to be admin:

How active are you?

What you will do to help BP?:

We will then read all applications and pick out three. We will then have an election for BP to vote who they want to become admin.

RULE:

PLEASE DO NOT JOIN IF YOU WILL BE SAD ABOUT NOT WINNING. AFTER ALL, ONLY ONE PERSON WILL WIN, IN THE END!!

Melanie♥
Melanie♥
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 14

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com

Back to top Go down

STAFF APPLICATION SHEET- ADMIN. Empty Re: STAFF APPLICATION SHEET- ADMIN.

Post by Melanie♥ Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:37 am

- The admin will definitely be decided by Christmas! The election will start on the 13th of December.

Melanie♥
Melanie♥
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 14

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:42 am

Username: ςσρhιε;DBabw Username Sophietapdance25

Why you want to be admin:Becuase It Will Be Fun And I Have Soo Much Time To Come On Bp Because Im Always Free And I Am Very Managable And My Writting Skills Will Come In Handy!

How active are you? Very Active! i go on everyday and i make sure i get the time top go on bp the main thing i go on is bp!

What you will do to help BP?:Come On More Because I Can Come On Everyday Im English Time Which Is A Good Thing Because I Can Help English Time Peeps! I Can Do Turtoals On How To Make Graphics And Im Willing To Give Up Most My Time! Even Though I Aint Been On Soo Long I WAS On Anthor Fourm I Helped Out There Alot For The Admins Cus They Couldnt Come On Much I Manged The Name Changing Centre! I Wuld LOVE To be an admin! id love to help ppl cus id like a job to show ppl im worth somin lol!

Last edited by ♪Mυςιс Gυяl ταγlοя♪ on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:57 am

Username: ∞Jαi∞

Why you want to be admin: It seems like a fun job, I also love helping people. I'm quite the people person also! I have been around this forum so I know how it works. I follow rules and make sure people are following them, too.

How active are you? I have recently been coming on everyday. I have taken a three month break, but I came back a week or two ago and have been as active as can be. Before I took a break I was also active.

What you will do to help BP?: I will try and make sure that people are nice to each other and that the forum flows smoothly with no problems. I understand that the current admins have busy lives, but I have a lot of free time. I do work hard on school, but I don't do any activities outside of school.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you take this into consideration. <3

Last edited by ∞Jαi∞ on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Username needed changing)
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:11 am

Username: Liz/Mustache =3

Why you want to be admin: I would like to be a admin because i'm always online and I could help people as soon as they need it. I've learnt a lot of the year and a bit that i've been on here so i'm also experienced. I have good grades and so i'd be committed to my school work and online work!

How active are you?: I'm on pretty much every day. 5 - 9 on school days, and pretty much aaall day on weekends Razz

What you will do to help BP?: I will help change names, do jobs that other Founders/Admins need help doing, hold events and generally help out! When someone would need some help, i would help them in whatever situation they were in. And i would try and make sure or at least reduce the amount of drama! I've also now been a Mod and a CBM. And trialled for admin. And when i trialled, i thought i might have potential Razz It would be great to be an Admin because of the time I spend on bp, i could make that time worth while.

Thank you! Smile

Last edited by ♪»ʟɪᴛ»ʊρ»ʟɪz«♫ on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:17 am

Username: Maria♥Deary

Why you want to be admin: I LOVE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND! I've only been on since Aprilish, but I love this place and the people on it!

How active are you? Pretty active! I come on everyday after school at my dads and whenever I can at my moms.

I will..
-Decrease chatbox drama
-Be a fun admin, not all stern like "RAWR".
-Clean up lots of old or locked threads when needed.
-I'll make sure people are following the rules, but still not being all RAWR unless I have to.
-Work out problems when people PM them to me or I just see it on the chatbox immediately.
-Put everyone in a super smiley mood! HEHEHE.
-I will take name requests and quickly as possible.
-I will make this a fun forum for everyone!

Thanks for considering me!

Last edited by Maria♥Deary on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A LOT of spelling errors and I didn't like the sound of it)
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 am

Username: Olivia

Why I want to be admin: I would like to be admin because I enjoy helping others (such as reminding new people to sign in to the rules of bearville playground and telling my friends to join bp) I also had the special opportunity to be an admin on another forum, but got deleted.

How active am I: I usually come on amost everday, for a couple of hours (uhh...i have to admit that I come on bp for like 4 hours everday) I used to come on almost everyday, before hurricane sandy struck. (multiple times i have stayed on bp for like 7 hours, believe it or not)Now, I come on to bp as soon as i get home from school and stay on as long as possible.

What will I do to help bp (and continue to do)
~Remind others to say kind words
~Remind others that bad words/drama isn't allowed
~Remind others to follow the rules
~Move topics to the right section
~Help new people get started and welcome them
~I can stay up late on most days so I can help those whose time is three hours behind mine (ex: i stay on late enough to talk to my friend michelle, who lives in california)
~I come on early enough to chat with those who live in Europe
~I go on bearville often enough that I can update news that might not be true
~I sometimes make threads to tell people the answers to new quests
~I talk to many people that come on bearville playground 99% of the times that i come on
~Help people with fashion, graphics, trade, and more with helpful tips
~I also have experience as an admin before, so I know what it's like to have people complaining

**just a note: you don't have to choose me, but i'll be happy if you do**

(sometimes my friends yell at me to get off of my laptop and go sleep, since it was 2:00 AM eastern time)

Last edited by Olivia on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:55 am

Username: ~ҡɑɴɗʏ✼ɑρρʟe✼ҡɑτie~ or
KatieBearPaw8

Bearville playground is my second family, i love this site, and i would love to help out with anything and everything. I'll be reliable, loyal, and i have the ability to follow instruction and adhere to mandated policies and regulations. I have plenty of experience of setting a good example and being a leader, having been a student aide for 2 years, and getting great feedback for my submissiveness. I'm serious when I need to be but I'll still be the same person I always was. I won't act superior to others if I become an admin, I will simply help out and make this forum as great as it can be Smile

How active are you?
VERY active. I come on whenever i can, whether it's on my phone, or on my computer. I go on atleast 3 times a day, i'm very dedicated. And on weekends, i'm on at all times.

-I will welcome every new guest to bearville playground, and by doing so, i will kindly remind them to sign off the rules if they haven't done so already.
-I will recruit more people
-Moderate the chatbox
-Allow no profanity whatsoever
-Answer all questions to the best of my ability
-Make sure that there are fair trades between everyone
-Give trading advice
-Change all names ASAP
-Move all topics to the right area
-Make sure that every rule is followed
-Make sure that everyone is nice and respectful towards all members
-Give graphic help and tutorials
-Delete old/unactive threads
-Explain and give updates about everything new happening in bearville
-Host fun events and contests

If i'm chosen as an admin, my main job will be to help out the other admins, and make Bearville Playground the best forum out there.

Last edited by ~ҡɑɴɗʏ✼ɑρρʟe✼ҡɑτie~ on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:07 am; edited 8 times in total
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:34 am

Username: Jeremyeden

Why you want to be admin: I am responsible, trustworthy, and a helping hand. I love all the members! I am on all the time!

How active are you? Super active!

What you will do to help BP?: I'll change all of the names, and help out what the founders/admins need help with. I will respect everyone!

By the way, please check this out!::
http://www.bearvilleplayground.com/t5445-press-an-apology-diary-letter#68746

Thanks ♥

We will then read all applications and pick out three. We will then have an election for BP to vote who they want to become admin.
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:06 am

Username: BV: BellaFriendsFurever BP:❤❤ⓑⓔⓛⓛⓐ❤❤

Why you want to be admin: OMG so many reasons! I am very responsible, trustworthy, and I love everyone! I also own my own forum site like this one, but I won't advertise it here. Also, I love this site and everyone on it! I love hanging out with everyone and I love to talk to people in the chat box! we have become a family!

Join date:2012-11-12 but I've been checking out this site since last year before my mom let me become a member

How active are you? Very active, everyday I'm on!

What you will do to help BP?: I will help out everyone with anything and everything, and if someone asks me to do something, I will do it in the best way that I can! Here are somethings that I will do:

-delete old/unactive threads
-answer any questions
-welcome new members
-ban all members that use bad language
-abide by the rules
-change names
-move topics to their right places
-stop all the drama in the chat box
-monitor the trading posts
-make sure that everyone has fun!

I would really love to have this spot, because I love being a part of something that I love (BP of course) and I just love to help people! It would mean a lot to me to become an admin!

Thank you so much for reading this and considering me!

Last edited by ❤❤ⓑⓔⓛⓛⓐ❤❤ on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:37 am

Username: PearlHearts14 aka Pearl

Why you want to be admin: I want to be an admin to help out the other admins with whatever they need done. I am trustworthy, responsible, honest, caring, friendly, nice, and well pretty much a really awesome helper! I want to change names for people so they don't wait for ever. I just really want to help out and make BP a EVEN better place!

How active are you? I am pretty active! I come on almost everyday and try to come on when I have time. I go on my iPod or my computer. I always go on right before bed to see what's going on.

What you will do to help BP?: I will do the follwing:
~Move topics into right places.
~Delete or lock old topics.
~Remind people of the rules when needed.
~Answer questions of anyone's.
~Welcome new BP members.
~Change the names.
~Stop fighting and drama.
~Make sure people get their tickets from auctions on time.
~Recruit more members to BP.
~Host events.
~Help with whatever the other admins need.
~MAKE BP A HAPPY AND ENJOYABLE PLACE!!!
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:44 am

Username:
☾⋆ℓ u ¢ к y ⋆☽ / Lucky

I've never had any experience in being in any type of staff on forums, so this would be amazing if I was chosen! I love going on this forum, i've made so many friends here. I also like helping any friends or anyone in general. I'd also help staff members with small jobs, such as name changing. (;

How active are you?
I go on about 5-10 times on schooldays and 8-15 times on the weekend or even more.

Make sure everyone is respected, no bullying or harsh words whatsoever, change names, make sure that this forum is a happy and peaceful community, greet all new members, answer all and any type of questions, help all staff and members on BP if they need it, ensure and try to stop drama, do small jobs for the admins, and most of all; make Bearville Playground a happy and safe place for everyone to join and be together!

Good luck to everyone else! <3
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:49 am

Username: Ɔяʏƨтα~Ѧιcнɛℓℓɛ
Reason u want to be admin: so many reasons, I love this forum like totally! I love helping out on forums and taking responsibility Very Happy this forum is awesome and I would love to help ! I would love it if I could be an admin because I would regulate what people can or cannot say and will enforce all of your rules! And at the same time I will be kind and follow the rules myself! I also post a lot ;D I'm the second on the top poster list, I think u guys do a great job running this forum,it's the biggest bearville forum I think ;D please, I want this more than anything Very Happy I would love to make new events, help everyone, and much much much more!! This is allllll I want, I will be loyal all of my members Very Happy
How active are you: I'm like sooooooooooooo active! I come one very everyday! And I stay on long, almost the whole day and log off late late at night Very Happy I'm very active :3
How will you help Bp?
-recruit new members
-help everyone
-I will be a supporting member
-I will moderate all the sections
-I will change all the names as possible so everyone will be happy
-I won't let anyone joke around in any INNAPROPRIATE way.
-I will be respectful and kind to all members, no matter what,
-delete all spams and topics that have no meaning 
-moderate the chat box
-host new events and create new ideas!
-tell everyone new things that are happening and give updates and much more!
-be more active than ever! 

I hope u consider, I want this more than anything <3
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeto♥ Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:08 pm

Username : >>Angelika<< (Also known as AngelikaLove8)
Why you want to be an admin: I want to be an admin because
love to help out. BP is so amazing and I love this forum so much.
I want to help out others and make sure they are following the rules.
How Active are you? : I am on everyday. (unless I'm going on a trip or gone for a holiday or special occasion or have major major homework).
What will you do to help BP? : I will help new people out and introduce them to stuff. I will also help them if they don't understand something. I will make sure everyone is following the rules and obeying each other. I will make sure everyone is happy on bearville playground and having fun! I will check the chatbox to make sure everyone is following the chatbox rules. I will be very helpful, nice, friendly, and obeying to other members of bearville playground. Smile (:

Thanks for reading my application! (:
Cheeto♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen♡Idle Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Username: ✰ ❤ jαzzч ❤ ✰

Why you want to be admin: I absolutely LOVE Bearville Playground! I want to help new memebers learn about BP and also for them to enjoy our fun games and contests! I will try to make BP the most enjoyable place as it can be! <3 As admin, I would try to make BP a better place. I would stay make sure to include everyone in chat box conversations also to never treat people unfairly.

How active are you? This is actually the only forum I’m actively on! I am online around 3 hours a day and am very active! I go on every night! I am always on the chat box so I can make sure that people are having appropriate conversations ;D

What you will do to help BP?: I will always help to benefit others and our Bearville community. If anyone wants a name change, I will do it as soon as I see them asking for it! Also, I will send out friendly reminders to not double post, post topics in correct sections and also to not swear or share personal information! I will make sure everyone is sweet and caring to one another! Everyone will be treated with respect. Every month, I will host a party or a contest! My goal is to make sure every member is having fun! I love bearville and especially Bearville Playground! If I would become admin, I would just be like this :DDDDDDDD

Thanks so much for your concideration!

XOXO
~Jazzy

STAFF APPLICATION SHEET- ADMIN. Happy_10

Last edited by ✰ ❤ jαzzч ❤ ✰ on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Teen♡Idle
Teen♡Idle
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

http://instagram.com/seasonalsdesires#

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie<3-2draw Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:20 pm

Username: KatieAdventure2035 (bearville)
Kt❤Katie (bp)

Why you want to be admin: i really want to help out with whatever you need. I really like to help and i never really helped with a site. I want Help people who are confused.

How active are you? i come on at least five days a week if nothing is going on. (if i can come on)

What you will do to help BP?: Making people are not talking bad (gossiping) about someone. Making sure everyone is using proper language. Making sure of no spamming. Locking/moving what needs to be locked/moved. Making sure everyone is fallowing all rules ext. I want to help new people who are maybe confused.

I just wanted to add that i don't mind who "wins", i am sure i will be happy for whoever gets the place. I am sure they will be a wonder admin! I will still help out if i don't get the place. I might not help all the ways i could if i WAS an admin but i will still help in any way i can.

Last edited by Kt❤Katie on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to add)
Katie<3-2draw
Royal bear

BearCoins : -3

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Username: ☃️ѡɪɴτεʀ~τɪmε~ʟεxɪ☃️

Why you want to be admin: This is a wonderful website, I love going on it everyday and helping out. I always like to welcome the new members and become their friends. I love how fun this website is so I thought being an admin would be fun too. I wanna be a role model for everybody and do the best I can to be the best admin. I thought having this job would help me be friends with everyone and make this forum a funner place to go on. It is already super fun but making it funner wouldn't hurt, right? Very Happy

How active are you? School days = 3-4 hours everyday
Weekdays = 5-7 hours everyday

-Recruit more members
-Answer questions
-Try to cheer-up sad members
-Be active to make sure everything in BP is doing good
-Contests to make BP even funner
-Bearville guides
-Be fair to all members
-Make sure nothing inappropriate or bad is happening in the chatbox
-I will make sure nobody is breaking the rules
-I will not ignore members
-Will welcome new members to this forum
-Try to be as active as possible
-Will not break ANY rules
-Will be nice to everyone
-Give ideas to members
-Host clubs or events
-Move topics to the right section
-Change all members names
-Lock or delete old, mean, and inappropriate topics
-Monitor the entire forum
-Will stop all bad language

That is my application. I hope all of the applications out there have a good chance of winning!

Last edited by ☃ѡɪɴτεʀ~τɪmε~ʟεxɪ☃ on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:50 am; edited 3 times in total
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:58 pm

im not going to win..... mabye i'l be mod if i domt get this... VOTE FOR ME!
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Username: AmberGirlsRock31

Why you want to be admin: I think being an admin is a very important job, one which I would take very seriously. I think Bearville is one of the funnest sites on the internet and having a forum about it, where you can chat with friends, participate in contests and open a trading thread is such a good idea, one which I would love to be part of. Also during the holidays I made a forum for fun, so i know how the administrative panel works and everything c:

How active are you? VERY active, I come on every day and every night, since I love talking to friends, answering polls and helping fellow members.

What you will do to help BP?: I will help by providing help to those who need it, like in questions or trading help etc. I want would help by recruiting more people, because i think this site is so cool and other people should know about it.
I will hold contests and auction off items, because that increases the people online, which is very cool for the site.

Thank you so much, I know I only joined recently, but I hope you consider my entry c:

Last edited by AmberGirlsRock31 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:46 am

We are looking for a new admin to help us run the forum! Since our schedules are pretty tight, we definitely need someone to help us keep everything under control.

Username:☾Ғяαиcɛƨcα~βσмв☽

kk well i would like to be an admin because i've had experience as being a mod,chatbox mod, trading pawtrol from other forums too and i'd like to try and see what it'd be like to be an admin.I think i'd cope with the challenges of being an admin and i'd be keep the forum up to date.I would LOVE to be a admin because i enjoy coming on here and speakng to my friends but i also hear about their problems and worries about the forum and i'd LOVE to help make their day. I know admin takes a lot of authority and control but if i did become an admin i'd like to think i was running the forum with the rest of bp not by myselfc: I think the admins do a tough job already and i'd love an oppurtunity to help out. I'd love to be an admin and do something different for a change.

How active are you? Very Active, i try my best to come on every dayc;

To help the forum, one of the things i'd do is make changes. I know in the chatbox people have talked about changes and that would be my priority to make sure everyone is happy.
I'll also make sure that appropirate language and behaviour is conducted at all times and that everyone feels safe and happy within this forum!(: Another thing i'll do is keep this forum updated. I'll make sure the moderators take care of the section they moderate and that spam is consistently deleted and threads have clear show of basic appropriate language. Another thing i'd do is make sure names were changed nearly everyday to keep the members happy and keep the happy spirit alive!c; Plus i'll make this forum even more exciting than it is now by holding events and contests which will involve the whole of bpc; Another last aspect i wanted to cover is that i'll make sure that everyone has a say in this forum. I want this forum to be built around the members and what they would like to change.c;

RULE:

PLEASE DO NOT JOIN IF YOU WILL BE SAD ABOUT NOT WINNING. AFTER ALL, ONLY ONE PERSON WILL WIN, IN THE END!!

anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:10 am

Username: ᴅєʀpєтαвву
Why I want to be an admin:
Yesterday, I recovered fully after battling a mad illness that hospitalised me for 3 days. I should be back on Bp all the time now.
I was so excited when i saw this post as I have always wanted a job (constantly pestering Mellie to make my name orange!)
Now I'm back and recovered, I really want to get back into Bearville Playground as it's my favourite website.
I love helping people and making sure people know that trades are fair, plus I have been an admin on another forum, I know how to work the chat-box, lock topics and delete topics.
I've been a member since February 2012 and I think that I'm finally ready to become a full member of BP by becoming an admin. x

How active are you?: Most days, I'm on around 3-4 hours, but on Thursdays about 2-3 hours. On weekends around 8-9 hours a day!

What will you do to help BP?:
After being an active member for so long, all I've ever wanted to do was help BP.
I would do all the name changes on the thread, help people with their problems, moniter the chat-box (when the mod isn't on), and just help with the special-events that BP hosts.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolette:) Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:15 am

Username: Nicolette Claus
Why? I guess because...i feel i hv some creative quilities and ablities. I think BP needs a mature, yes AWESOME, admin that can be respectful and handle under pressure thinga..
How active? Well, Ik this part is gonna kill my application....im usually on Fridays for like two hrs, saturday baseically all day, and Sunday for like two hrs an periodically, I am sometimes on during the week depending on my homework amount.........
What will i do? I will make sure that ppl will hv respect and not talk behind others. I will make sure that everyone is treated how they want to be treated. I also will move things into sections they should be in. I will try as much as possible to change names and stuff. And i will handle situation where their is a conflict.
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:38 am

Username- SadieYouRock71
Why you want to be admin- I want to be admin because it must be cool to help run a website and people on bearville will say hey are you on bearville playground and I say yes Smile
Join date- October 6th 2012
How active are you?- I go on more than once a day
What will I do to help BP?- I will try to make everyone " friendly" to each other and try to stop fighting and of course make it fun!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:05 am

Username: ♫ḠirℓƴḠαввƴ♫
Why you want to be admin: I want to help out on here, and I think it would lots of fun to be one. I feel Iike I am mature enough to handle this job, and I also have lot of experience and I am pretty sure that quite a few people are familiar with who I am. I have been a Chat Mod, and a Mod. I know all the sections on the forum, and know who to work everything because I have at previous experience as an Admin on several other forums.
How active are you? I can come on every weekend, and also 2-3 throughout the week.
What you will do to help BP?: I'll change usernames very often, which seems to a bit of a problem because it ends up taking a while. Also, I would be happy to help with layouts and all that. Also, I have several ideas for the forum. For example, maybe a few more sections. I also would maybe host contest possibly, for the forum. I plan to never ignore members, and when someone breaks a rule, I will surely send a report to them to notify them. Any spam/rude/ect. topics will be deleted right away. I will always try my best to make BP an enjoyable place.

I just want to say I'm really glad you guys are hosting this because I really think we need a new Admin around here, I'm sure it will help out a lot. Good Luck to everyone!

Last edited by ♫ḠirℓƴḠαввƴ♫ on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkCheese Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:13 am

Username: zσєуღσяαηgєѕ

Why you want to be admin:I like helping people and i think this will an oppurtunity to help the new bp users and even regular members.

How active are you?At first like once a week but now everyday I love Bp Sure my mom wants me to quit but i love it so much she lets me tay Smile

What you will do to help BP?: I will use my gifts,talents, and skills to help the new members of Bp and regular members. I will not take this privelage likely and I will not use wrongly. I also will look what the members have to say I know some members can't get there point across but no sirrey I'll do anything they say as long as it is following the rules.I'll change their names as often as they want and listen and report the ideas to Mel. I won't let them or you down Mel

I hope you consider me (zoey Smile ) as an admin I will do my best to be admin so if i get to the top three dont forget to vote Zoe this just like running for greeter but this time i'ma gonna win(jk i just want to make members happy)

~Your Truly ღzσєуღ

ThePinkCheese
ThePinkCheese
Royal bear

BearCoins : 101

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next