Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
♥ Hello, all new members. Welcome to Bearville Playground! ♥ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
♥ Hello, all new members. Welcome to Bearville Playground! ♥ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
♥ Hello, all new members. Welcome to Bearville Playground! ♥ EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
♥ Hello, all new members. Welcome to Bearville Playground! ♥ EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
♥ Hello, all new members. Welcome to Bearville Playground! ♥ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
♥ Hello, all new members. Welcome to Bearville Playground! ♥ EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
♥ Hello, all new members. Welcome to Bearville Playground! ♥ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
♥ Hello, all new members. Welcome to Bearville Playground! ♥ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
♥ Hello, all new members. Welcome to Bearville Playground! ♥ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

♥ Hello, all new members. Welcome to Bearville Playground! ♥ Protec10

♥ Hello, all new members. Welcome to Bearville Playground! ♥

Go down

♥ Hello, all new members. Welcome to Bearville Playground! ♥ Empty ♥ Hello, all new members. Welcome to Bearville Playground! ♥

Post by ♡Lucky Bear♡ Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:15 am

Hello, everybody who just joined. I will give you some help and tell a little about this place. I hope you enjoy! Very Happy

The trading section:

You can look at the trading section and see everybody's threads (what they are trading and looking for) and you can post an offer or just post. In order to get to the trading section, you need to go to the homepage by clicking the thing that says 'Home' and then scroll down to the topics until you see 'Trading section' and then look through the posts.

You can go to different topics and do the exact same thing Very Happy If YOU want to post a thread, then go the right topic and click 'Start thread' and then type in your post. Then other people can post replys. Example: I want to post a list of what I am trading. I need to go to the 'Trading section' topic and then start my thread. Then other people can post replys and I can respond by clicking 'Post'. If you have any questions, you can post here to my thread. Have a happy time here on Bearville playground! ♥️
♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
Royal bear

BearCoins : 69

Back to top Go down