Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Really scary TRUE story!!** Don't read if you scare easily!!** EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Really scary TRUE story!!** Don't read if you scare easily!!** EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Really scary TRUE story!!** Don't read if you scare easily!!** EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Really scary TRUE story!!** Don't read if you scare easily!!** EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Really scary TRUE story!!** Don't read if you scare easily!!** EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Really scary TRUE story!!** Don't read if you scare easily!!** EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Really scary TRUE story!!** Don't read if you scare easily!!** EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Really scary TRUE story!!** Don't read if you scare easily!!** EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Really scary TRUE story!!** Don't read if you scare easily!!** EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Really scary TRUE story!!** Don't read if you scare easily!!** Protec10

Really scary TRUE story!!** Don't read if you scare easily!!**

5 posters

Go down

Really scary TRUE story!!** Don't read if you scare easily!!** Empty Really scary TRUE story!!** Don't read if you scare easily!!**

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:08 am

Most of you know that I went on holiday with family to North Yorkshire a few days ago, well, something REALLY freaky happened on the way there!

We were 10 minutes away from the hotel but we didn't know so we stopped off at a country walk through a forest to see if there was a little cafe in the woods.
Everyone in my family saw a little girl run past in the forest, there were no other cars in the car-park so we assumed she and her parents had come in another entrance, my dad went off to find her parents to see if there were any places to eat whilst we stood outside the car, a bit later my dad returned running and started shouting for everyone to get into the car immediately!
We all got in really fast and we sped away, we were like.. ? Why have we come away so fast? My dad explained that when he couldnt find the girl's parents he went to find the girl, eventually he found her, she turned around and had no face. He said she must have been a ghost!!
10 minutes later we arrived at the hotel to see a memorial for a little girl called Katie Marie, who died in a car accident in the woods 1 month ago, my dad said.. Thats the girl I saw.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Really scary TRUE story!!** Don't read if you scare easily!!** Empty Re: Really scary TRUE story!!** Don't read if you scare easily!!**

Post by ☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽ Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:13 am

he probably just made that up to scare you
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Really scary TRUE story!!** Don't read if you scare easily!!** Empty Re: Really scary TRUE story!!** Don't read if you scare easily!!**

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:15 am

We all saw the girl but we didn't see her face. He seemed really scared and hes really boring so he isnt one to joke.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 am

Omg are you serious..? People can't see ghosts... Maybe your dad thought the girl had no face, but she did? xD idk, thats really scary
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:35 am

Lol, you can see some ghosts. We all saw her and we believe him x
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:37 am

Ahh wow that is really scary
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:38 am

Other people have reported seeing her too.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:52 pm

OMG!
SHES BEEN ON THIS TOO!!
A) WE SAW THIS IN A MOVIE AND
B) MY DAD DIDN'T GO!!!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽ Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:21 am

so what else has your sis done?
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:31 am

Just made these two threads and said mean things to Fran, thats all I know
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽ Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:33 am

mean things to fran? like what?
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:34 am

Idk, Fran just said earlier that Georgina (my sister) was saying stuff.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:41 am

Sorry to hear your sister went on this:c
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:04 am

Its Ok, shes just soooo annoying, I was like, STAY OFF MY COMPUTER!!
My ankle is getting better now x
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJoLlama♥ Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:28 am

LOL I wish I could've seen her xD I like scary people xD
JoJoLlama♥
JoJoLlama♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:22 am

omg...wow...i said that ghosts were real on bearville playground..somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:28 am

Lawl awww i hope it gets better soonxxx
My prayers are with you(:
Plus Lawl this may sound kinda stupid but i believe in Ghosts too so i try not to read many ghost stories:c
Cause they kinda freak me out LAWL:o
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:50 am

Omg! They freak me out so much, when I was younger I used to watch ghost TV shows and they've scared me for life!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down