Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
what did you guys do during the summer? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
what did you guys do during the summer? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
what did you guys do during the summer? EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
what did you guys do during the summer? EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
what did you guys do during the summer? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
what did you guys do during the summer? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
what did you guys do during the summer? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
what did you guys do during the summer? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
what did you guys do during the summer? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

what did you guys do during the summer? Protec10

what did you guys do during the summer?

+3
Katie♔
ıllıllı ℓαυяεη ıllıllı
Michelle
7 posters

Go down

what did you guys do during the summer? Empty what did you guys do during the summer?

Post by Michelle Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:36 pm

what did you guys do during the summer? post some things about what u did :]
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

what did you guys do during the summer? Empty Re: what did you guys do during the summer?

Post by ıllıllı ℓαυяεη ıllıllı Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:43 pm

I flew to Cabo, Mexico the day after my school ended Smile. We stayed there for a week, and it was heaven! It really was amazing. Other then that, I've been enjoying my time at home Smile Nice topic to start Smile But this is in the wrong section lol!
ıllıllı ℓαυяεη ıllıllı
ıllıllı ℓαυяεη ıllıllı
Royal bear

BearCoins : 3

Back to top Go down

what did you guys do during the summer? Empty Re: what did you guys do during the summer?

Post by Michelle Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:51 pm

whoa u must have had so much fun during the summer! Smile i have had some fun times also i have went to mexico hawaii and nevada Smile i have also went to hurricane harbor several times during the summer:)i am also in advanced swimming classes cuz i love swimming Smile right now would have to be the worst part cuz my house has no power for some reason Sad we are having an elictricion person thingy to fix it
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Well, i got to fly across the country to china! Smile I was there for 2 weeks and it was one of the best experiences i've ever had in my life. I want to go back! Then i flew to back to cali and stayed with my cousins and grandparents, and went to seaworld with my cousins. After a week in cali, i went back to nevada, and hungout at home. I went to the mall with a couple of my friends to do some back to school shopping, and got to babysit a puppy from one of my mom's friends. School starts soon Sad Until then, i'll probably be relaxing at home (:
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:00 pm

lol katie what are some stuff u did at china? i have heard it is a great place to experience new things Smile
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Michellebabv wrote:lol katie what are some stuff u did at china? i have heard it is a great place to experience new things Smile

well, i saw a lot of my family, i went to a bunch of different cities and went to a chinese kfc and the menu was so different! i went to a lot of resturants and tried a lot of different food, and i got to spend 2 weeks with my cousins which was super fun cause i never get to see them. i went sightseeing and i met a lot of new people but sadly i couldn't communicate with them too well. haha i don't speak chinese. i went on 4 planes, 6 boats, and 2 trains. i took over 10 buses, and traveled in 10 different cars. the transport there is crazy! the roads are really unorganized and the drivers drive fast and swerve around and i was so scared the first time i rode a car there. I even rode 4 carriages around the towns and got a lot of souvenirs from lots of unique shops Smile it was really fun and it really was a great trip to experience(:

Last edited by KatieBearPaw8 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤ Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Well, I weant to an island called Okrakoke which is off the coast of North Carolina. I met my cousins there. I stayed there about a week in the beach everyday. Then, I took a ferry back to North Carolina, and stayed in my cousin's house. Then, they went to washington d.c and I went to Illinois to visit my aunt and grandma. then i came back to north carolina, stayed a few days and came back home c:
eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤
eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:26 pm

Thats cool Emma, u must have had fun Smile
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤ Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:28 pm

i did Very Happy
eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤
eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:33 pm

Lol well it's great u did cuz summer is already almost done Sad
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:36 am

loool the holidays haven't quite finished yet here sooo i'm going to France next week(: and were staying near the beach so hopefully i'll be able to go there a lot.The rest
of my holidays have been just relaxing and having funnnnnn!!XD
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:39 am

lol i iwsh i could have for summer vacation Sad i am from the us so i enter school already this wednesday Sad
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:43 am

This summer, I stayed home and did A LOT (sorry for caps) of extra tutor work... ): I also had to do work that was two grades ahead of me! I also went camping, played sports, and next week, I'll be going to Yellowstone National Park...AGAIN! (sorry for caps). Fortunately, I'll be going with my friend..(: I also have an ear infection right now >.<

Last edited by OceanHoney22 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:43 am

I flew to China to see my family Very Happy We also went to an amusement park in China Smile. I also went swimming:P
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:38 am

its great that u had such a good time during the summer alexis Smile
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:22 am

you can also put what were some hard times in the summer and some fun times in the summer! Smile! lol like one of the hardest times for me would be right now becuz my house has no power so it is realllyyyyy hot and we cant maske food so we have to go out and buy food. but the summer is still fun! i am planning to make every second of it count Smile
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽ Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:59 am

michelle, i have asked you this before, please do not double post. anyway, i danced my body off, and swam all the time
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Ok sorry for double posting and its great u had a great time in the summer
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽ Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:07 pm

thanks (x2 Razz)
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum