Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  Protec10

ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥

+11
anika_
Marcella~purple
i♥myhamsters
мιηтραη∂αχ
Michelle
AlexisBearPaw8
ThePinkCheese
Katie♔
rocнelle тнe caт ♡
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Maria Styles ♥
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  Empty ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:32 pm

ωσηєяѕтяυ¢к: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη αят ¢єηтєя

Hi! I'm Maria c:. Fashion and art is the world to me, so I thought I would show you some of my crafts and tutorials! First off, you might see some of my old crafts and stuff on this thread that you might have seen in my old thread, which got deleted :c, I just wanna make sure everyone see's the crafts who wanna see them. So for my first craft I decided to start with some nail designs c:! Lets get started. If you like nail art,THIS IS YOUR PLACE TO BE! Ok, so did anyone see on my last topic about the nail triangles? Cause this is sorta like that,like with the tape but it looks MUCH cooler...

1. Paint your nails a light color, like light blue, or pink, or white or something, and then take a tape dispenser with tape in it and paint the little piece of tape that comes out of it ( you know, like from the roll of tape to the sharp part?) but dont cut it yet..paint 2 or three colors onto that piece of tape, let it dry for 1 or 2 minutes and the paint the second coat so you can see it better. WHEN ITS COMPLETELY DRY take those little zig zaggy scissors ( can be found at craft store!) and cut out a few smallish pieces for every nail.. i think 3 or 4 is good, but if you have stubby nails then 2 or 3 is good.. Is this even making sense to you guys? lool... but anyway after you cut the pieces out, make sure the tape goes from one side to the other, its not just hanging out in the middle of your nail.. once you've put them all on paint it over with a fast drying clear coat.. BAM! FABULOUS NAILS! Comment if you want more please and stank you!

Last edited by Hakuna♥Matata♥Maria on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  Empty Re: ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:36 am

more (:
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  Empty Re: ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥

Post by rocнelle тнe caт ♡ Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:05 am

awesome! i'll totally try it out today Very Happy
rocнelle тнe caт ♡
rocнelle тнe caт ♡
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:07 am

I saw that on cutepolish Very Happy
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:15 am

My best friend showed it to me and said she got it from a magazineee, but yeah, I love cutepolish! but i thought she stopped making videos, or at least that's what my cousin told me Razz
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:30 am

Maria~loves~narwhals wrote:My best friend showed it to me and said she got it from a magazineee, but yeah, I love cutepolish! but i thought she stopped making videos, or at least that's what my cousin told me Razz

Well it's still a great idea to share with everyone! Cutepolish still does videos btw Smile I love her too!
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:39 pm

CRAFT BOARD THINGY!!

Hi everyone!Surprised) MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAS ARRIVED! With... CRAFTS! GASP! Today we'll be making...wait for it, wait for it, A CRAFT BOARD THING! I don't actually know what its called but its cool, I made one and I'll try to post a picture. OK! So, first off, you'll need some poster board ( found at craft stores.. obviously), some scissors, pictures of yourself or magazines or something, I DON'T KNOW! Ok, so truthfully, i made mine in the beginning of the school year with my friends and it still isnt even close to done. I just put cute little pictures of everything i see, like, little qoutes from magazine and pictures of me and my friends, i just put little things like that, you just cut 'em out, glue 'em on, AND BAAAM! PICTURES AND SUCH! Ok, this post is really terrible, i know lool. I was just bored. Gosh, i am desperate.

Last edited by Hakuna♥Matata♥Maria on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkCheese Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:44 am

I liv cutepolish use her designs all time
ThePinkCheese
ThePinkCheese
Royal bear

BearCoins : 101

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:36 pm

moooooore!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:01 am

BACK TO SCHOOL FASHIONS

Hello world! Im baaaack! Sorry i haven't been posting, i have rehearsal all day long! So, i'm sorry to say that school is starting up soon ( NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) So i've decided to post some Back 2 School Fashions! First thing I'm gonna do is make a cool T shirt scarf thing so.. YEAH. Here's what you'll need.

1. An old T shirt (big or small, anything works fine.)

2. A good pair of scissors.

Ok! Before you start make sure your parents say its fine for you to cut up a T shirt, If they don't say its ok, maybe you can borrow a friends? So the first thing you have to do is lay out the shirt flat, take the scissors and cut right below where the sleeves are, so its like a big tube ( Does this make sense?! XD, Oh and BTW the cut doesn't have to be perfect but try to make it nice as possible) After its all cut you can start cutting the fringe! For the length i would say you should make it about 2 centimeters wide( sorry lool i tried to figure out what the other Metric thing was but i didnt really feel like thinking..i'm stupid..lool!) and about 7 inches long ( depending on the shirt size). You start cutting at the bottom of the shirt ( obviously) and work your way up, don't make it to high, i would say nothing over 7 or 8 inches. Once you've made the entire bottom of the shirt ( from one side to the other) all fringy, you pull on the fringe to make it a little longer, then you can wear it! Simply put it around your neck and WEAR IT! LOOL! This post probably makes me sound really stupid.. lool, tell me if it was confusing or not and i can fix it up, sound good?? Thanks guys! Surprised)

Last edited by Hakuna♥Matata♥Maria on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:57 am

Is this called color blocking? Very Happy
( the nail one lol )
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:59 am

Great topic! More!!!
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by мιηтραη∂αχ Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:03 am

mooooreeeee!
мιηтραη∂αχ
мιηтραη∂αχ
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:01 am

ςlг lςк l!

Hey so i know i already did this on my other thread but im doing it again! WERE GONNA MAKE COLOR BLOCKING NAILS! WOOOOOO!OK so what you'll need is:

2 colors of nailpolish(I reccomend 1 be silver or something or gold and the other be a pastel color like mint green or lilac purplw)
scissors,
tape(scotch or painters tape, it all works!)

Ok so first things first make sure your nails are clean and if they have old polish on them take it off with some Nail polish remover lool, then after you take it off, paint your nails gold or silver or whatever color you want to show through!Mine are gonna be silver Smileωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  Nail_t10

When your nails are dry cut out some thin triangles out of tape and put them on your nail, then take your other color and paint over the triangles and when the nail polish is almost completely dry you can take the triangles off and BAM!YOU HAVE AWESOME TRIANGLE NAILS!Ill try and post another picture but my phone isnt letting me so your gonna hav e to wait XD
(And please ignore the old man-fancy-smancy carpet in the first picture XD lool sorry if this is confusing, when i get the pictures up it will be better and also my screen is all smushed so its annoying to type like this XD

Last edited by Hakuna♥Matata♥Maria on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:41 am

So here are the other pictures! BTW is it just me or is anyone elses screen still acting annoying??

ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  Hii10

So thaats what they should look like when there done, got it? Or should i post a picture of what the triangles look like?

Last edited by Hakuna♥Matata♥Maria on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:07 am

Sorry to double post! but you know that Craft board thing? I had to make a new one cause my bunny ripped my other one up. BUT WAIT! I have a picture! Its about 1/5 done! ]ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  011

(Like my Bedspread in the backround?! LOOL!)

Last edited by Hakuna♥Matata♥Maria on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by i♥myhamsters Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:31 am

yea thats cool maria! Very Happy Very Happy
i♥myhamsters
i♥myhamsters
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcella~purple Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:26 am

whoa whoa whoa lol Smile maria i thought u said u didnt like bearville playground anymore and that it was boring cause u said that we were at the farm on bearville
Marcella~purple
Marcella~purple
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:28 am

Oooh cool (;
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:27 am

Woah sounds cool!(: have you got anymore nail ideas to share(:?
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:38 am

Marcella~purple wrote:whoa whoa whoa lol Smile maria i thought u said u didnt like bearville playground anymore and that it was boring cause u said that we were at the farm on bearville

Never said that...?! And fran, probably, Ill find some ideas! Smile
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:14 am

ELLO LOVES! <3
Maria here! (:
And you know that i looooooooooooooveee!
HALLOWEEN!
I know its early but for the next month or so Im gonna do alot of halloween fashion/cooking crafts! (:
So my first things is gonna be CANDY CORN NAILS! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I LOOOOVE CANDY CORN! OMG ITS AMAZEBALLS..

What you'll need:

Yellow polish

Orange polish

white polish

Tape ( perferably Painters tape but anything works!)

So first things first put a fast drying base coat on your nails. When its dry paint your nails yellow and wait for it to dry. When its completely dry wrap a piece of tape around most of the nail except the base. Like so:
ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  Nom_no10

(I messed mine up and painted it orange, MAKE SURE ITS YELLOW!)
Once thats on, paint the bottom bottom yellow, like this

ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  Nom_no11

Wait till thats totally dry. If you have a white nail pen, and your really talented at nail art and stuff, you can use a nail pen to do this:

]ωση∂єяѕтяυ¢к♥: мαяια'ѕ ƒαѕнιση αη∂ αят ¢єηтєя♥  Nom_no13

Make sense? If your not to amazing or you not have a nail pen, then you can just put tape on it and paint the tips, If you need one, ill post a picture... ok? I hope you guys liked this! Comment for more please!

Last edited by Hakuna♥Matata♥Maria on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:37 am

SOOOOOOOOOO Sorry I've been really busy and I forgot about this thread...again! Even though nobody really posts here anymore I'm gonna give you guys another activity Smile))

This is super simply and it makes a really cute design...

What you'll need:

A glass jar (Like a tomato spaghetti pickle thing IDK.)

Gloves

4 glowsticks

Scissors

A parents permission

Lets gettion started, shall we!?

First things first, Lay out newspaper or magazines, just something to protect your carpet/table/floor. That's right! Were gonna get MESSY!! When you've layed all the paper out put on some kind of gardening or like dish washy rubber gloves,just to protect your hands.
Take the cap off the jar and use the scissors to cut open the glowsticks, put the glowsticks inside the jar and SHAKE! Be careful not to let any glowy stuff get onto your skin though. Let it dry, and when its done drying hold it up to the light for about a minute and then take it outside at night or into a dark room and let it glow!
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum