Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x - Page 3 Protec10

Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x

+5
Tim Hortons ✮
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Bear<3
Eden
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x - Page 3 Empty Re: Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 am

Macie
I was being lead by the shoulders into an Audi estate car, then I was driven away. I turned to look at the beautiful buildings me and Jessica were supposed to be touring, the buildings we were supposed to take pictures of, then we drove past them. I approached a huge building and was urged inside. I was grabbed by an young girl, 'you have to go quick!'. I suddenly got really scared!
A bit later on, me and the girl were chatting, she told me she had been bought 12 years ago, she was tricked by a hottie called Jacob and was kidnapped and brought here, I have 2 children with the master of this home, he doesn't let me see them but sometimes I hear their shrieks of pain and there is nothing I can do.
Thanks for your advice, I tell her.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x - Page 3 Empty Re: Macie's Holiday, a story by Tabitha x

Post by Eden Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:24 am

more!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:59 am

Bill
I chase after the girl, grab her and run with her. I push her into the backseat of my hire car and drive away quickly. About 5 minutes later, I turn to look at Macie, It isn't Macie! I sigh and push her out of the car, I turn back to the party.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:09 am

MORE
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:30 am

Jessica
No, I can't be your wife! We've only just met!
The man punches me in the eye, you WILL be my wife he screams kicking me hard in the stomach.
I lay crying whilst he hurts me repeatedly. He pulls my hair and takes me to his father. She said yes, he said excitedly! Omigosh, cried his father!! NO! I shouted, the man looks at me in horror, he slaps me and stamps on my foot whilst his dad watches happily.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:51 am

more!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:10 am

Macie
I saw the phone, I knew I had to do it, I rang my dads number and heard the dialling tone, I was so excited!
Then I heard 3 beeps, I turned around to see the 'master' had pulled the plug out of the socket. He shouted at me, YOU ARE NOT GOING HOME!! YOU'RE MINE NOW!
I fell over crying! He grabbed me by my arm and threw me into the cellar. I heard his beastly cackle as he slammed the door shut. Stay there until you learn how to behave you stupid girl! I knew that it was time, I had been 2 hours and 47 minutes and I knew that I Macie Donovan was going to escape.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:13 am

more
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:24 am

Ok lol Eden, check out my new story Bullied. Link: http://www.bearvilleplayground.com/t3027-bullied-a-story-by-tabitha-x#34491
-------------------------------------------------------------
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3