Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
The Mystery... a story by Camryn EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
The Mystery... a story by Camryn EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
The Mystery... a story by Camryn EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
The Mystery... a story by Camryn EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
The Mystery... a story by Camryn EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
The Mystery... a story by Camryn EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
The Mystery... a story by Camryn EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
The Mystery... a story by Camryn EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
The Mystery... a story by Camryn EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Mystery... a story by Camryn Protec10

The Mystery... a story by Camryn

+3
Eden
Anita♥Chocolate
Camryn
7 posters

Go down

The Mystery... a story by Camryn Empty The Mystery... a story by Camryn

Post by Camryn Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:53 am

Chapter 1

It had been 2 weeks after the accident, Mom and Dad were gone. "Brandie, you know they're not coming home..." said my brother Tyler, "we need to fend for ourselves." Just then A strange black van pulled up in front of our house. "Um, Tyler, by chance do any of your friends own a strange looking black van?" I asked. "No, why?"He replied. He made it to the window and saw the truck. "We need to go... NOW!!" I ran into my room grabbed my safety bag and Tyler's, while he grabbed some quick snacks. We heard someone at the door. Tyler grabbed my hand and we headed out the backdoor. Together we jumped the fence. And ran for miles. We soon got to a coffee shop and sat down at one of the tables. "Hey, should we open our safety bags?" I asked. Tyler replied, "Sure.... Hand me mine too.." So, I handed him his and opened mine. "!!!!!" There was one present, food, 2 notes, a safety kit, and a mysterious black box...
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

The Mystery... a story by Camryn Empty Re: The Mystery... a story by Camryn

Post by Anita♥Chocolate Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:56 am

omggg!!! whats nexttt for them!!! whats inside the mystery black boxxx!! keep writtingg! i love it camryn!!!! great story!!! suspense at the right beginning woot woot!!!
Anita♥Chocolate
Anita♥Chocolate
Admins Assistant
Admins Assistant

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:50 am

Chapter 2

The van pulled up to the coffee shop and someone familiar came out. Brandie and Tyler didn't notice though. The person walked up to their table. "Are you guys Brandie and Tyler Kenet?" Asked the person. Tyler looked up and seemed startled. Quickly they shoved all the stuff back into their bags. "Yes we are, why?" I asked. "I am a friend of your parents, we've met last year." He said, "Can we go outside?" "Sure" Tyler replied. They all walked outside and the man whispered into our ears,"I am a spy, along with your parents." He continued,"We came to your house,but you weren't there. We need you to look in your safety bags and read those notes. They give you more information. I looked through my bag and when I looked up the man and van were gone. "Where did they go?" I asked, "we need him!" "Go back into the coffee shop," said Tyler. I went in and opened he black box and inside of mine was a secret spy gear....

Last edited by Caмяуй♥JєllуBєaи$ on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:12 am

OMG MORE CAMM
THIS IS AMAZZINNGG
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:14 am

More!
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:23 am

Chapter 3

I closed the box and got the notes out.

One note said...

Dear Brandie,
You may know or find out sooner or later your father and I are spies. We are safe, but to keep you safe you need to go to "the island". The accident wasn't real. None of it was. If was a cover up story for a mission we are on. We love and miss you and Tyler.
Love, Mom and Dad

I looked at the other note, but it was all smeared and it wasn't possible to even read it! "Tyler, we need to go now. To "the island"." Tyler looked at me like I was crazy,"What island?" "IDK!!! Read the note...." I responded. So he read it and assumed "the island" was some type or place we went to a lot. "Up north? no... Grandmas house? no... KEY BAY! YES!!! that must be it!!!" Tyler said out loud. We left on our long journey to a mystery we shall find out...
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:01 am

More x3
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:24 am

More pweaseee. (:
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:58 am

Chapter 4

About 4 weeks later we made it to Key Bay (We had walked a long way! Razz). No one was there, everything was abandoned. It had almost looked like a war had gone on there. I was scared, scared to death, and then all of a sudden, I hear a voice. "WHAT WAS THAT!?!?!" I yelled. Mom and Dad ran up by us,"Kids you need to leave! Go now!" I stopped and starred,"No, mom were staying." I was very clear about that. I opened my bag and took out the black box, Tyler did the same. We took the spy gear out and put it on. "So whats our mission?" I asked.
Mom laughed and soon became very serious,"We need to get back a magic diamond to-" She got cut off and we then saw a.....
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:03 pm

o; MORE!!!!!!
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:05 pm

More! :O
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Chapter 5

Saw a, a man. An evil man. My parents enemy! We ran, but before I knew it I became air born, flying in the air after tripping over something on the ground. My family was no where in sight. And then I hit the ground and I blanked out. I had a strange dream after that. Like I was in a white cloud with some very nice people. "Brandie.. Brandie.."a soft voice said. I lay in the cloud like material. I yawned and felt my head, it hurt. "Where am I??" I asked freaked out. Someone answered me,"You are not allowed to know. Now close your eyes Brandie." I did as the man had told me to do so. When I woke up I was in a bed. I thought to myself,"Was that all a dream? Are my parents still alive? Where am I? What is happening?" So many questions...
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:18 pm

MOREE
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:34 pm

MORE!
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:04 am

Chapter 6

I saw a man coming into the bedroom. He was the man from my dream. He was taking care of me. "Where is my family!?" I asked in a scared to death voice,"I wanna be with my family! Where are they!?" Right as I began to freak out they came in the room. Mom began to talk,"Hey Brandie." She starred at the bump on my forehead. "Owww,"Tyler felt bad for me. A half hour later we had left and I still wondered if this was a dream or a real thing.
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:25 pm

moree
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:28 pm

I wanted to start this back up again c:

Chapter 7:

You know when your in a scary dream and you suddenly wake up? Or at least you think you do, but its really a dream? Then something scares you and then you wake up for real? Thats what happened to me. But the nice dream came. I woke up after my first dream, then in the second "Hey you awake???" Tyler whispered to me. "No Im sky diving." I said sarcastically. "Ok well, IM GONNA KILL YOU!" He then took out a-. I woke up then before he took whatever out of his pocket. Thankfully I woke up. The thing is I had no clue where i was. No family. No houses. No stores. Nothing. "Mom? Dad? Tyler?" I started crying. Then I felt a warm figure on my back. Who was it?

Sound bad good? Leave a comment below! :DD
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:39 pm

more:D

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:26 am

Chapter 8:

I looked around and saw... Mom and dad? They were smiling, and dad was holding Tyler. I could have sworn there was duct tape on his mouth and a blind fold covering his eyes, but that was before I blacked out. Then it hit me! They were lying all along. The black van people.. well one man looked EXACTLY like dad!!! DAD ISNT MY DAD!! So that would mean mom wasnt my mom either!! I woke up a while later to find myself in a cold, wet cell with Tyler. I looked at his face, he was nervous looking and shivering. "Tyler.. Whats happening? D:" I asked. "Brandie, our.. our.. our.." I yelled,"SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!!!" He looked at me,"They aren't our parents! I've known this for years but our real parents didnt want you to know. Ever. You just wont understand! Your to young!!" "I'm 13 for crying out loud!!" I got so angry,"Why do you need to treat me like a 4 year old!" He stopped, looking around the room. "What are-" I asked. "SHHHH" he whispered. I started to hear a noise too, what was it? I asked myself. I crossed my fingers and thought, dont be fake mom and dad. Dont be fake mom and dad. We looked towards the door and gasped.
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:28 am

moree

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:33 am

MORE.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Chapter 9:

Looking at the door was a man, he had something across his face like a ninja, but he wasnt a ninja. When he came just about 15 inches from us we blacked out... it seemed like it went on forever. When we woke up again Tyler and I were in some type of tiny room. I looked through a small window at the top of the wall, it was pouring. "No wonder I'm all wet," Tyler laughed. I looked at the floor,"Tyler! Wet foot steps!!! lets follow them!" He looked at me,"Ok ok Nancy Drew.." I stuck my tongue out at him Razz Then we followed the foot steps out into the hallway...
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePinkCheese Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:23 pm

Cammy read my pm
ThePinkCheese
ThePinkCheese
Royal bear