Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Embroided and Guitar scarf for trade together :) ! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Embroided and Guitar scarf for trade together :) ! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Embroided and Guitar scarf for trade together :) ! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Embroided and Guitar scarf for trade together :) ! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Embroided and Guitar scarf for trade together :) ! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Embroided and Guitar scarf for trade together :) ! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Embroided and Guitar scarf for trade together :) ! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Embroided and Guitar scarf for trade together :) ! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Embroided and Guitar scarf for trade together :) ! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Embroided and Guitar scarf for trade together :) ! Protec10

Embroided and Guitar scarf for trade together :) !

2 posters

Go down

Embroided and Guitar scarf for trade together :) ! Empty Embroided and Guitar scarf for trade together :) !

Post by Marcella~purple Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:16 am

Hi guys so I am trading my dark black embroided you can see the flowers and stuff of course and to match with it red with black stripes guitar scarf. It can be any color but black and dark green. ( oh and sorry but if so please add the matching scarf like i am doing Wink )
Colors I really want:
Dark blue (with or without u guys choice scarf)
Light light purple ( without scarf) ( I love purple!!! )
Yellow!!!! with scarf
Greenish blue! with scarf
remember any color but the colors way above and u those r just the ones i really want thx Razz
the embroided in my profile pic btw i have to embroided a purple on with purple guitar scarf hey i love purple and that one isn't for trade Sad rofl Laughing

Last edited by Marcellaadorable45 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add in something rofl sorry)
Marcella~purple
Marcella~purple
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Embroided and Guitar scarf for trade together :) ! Empty Re: Embroided and Guitar scarf for trade together :) !

Post by Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥ Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:49 am

I'll trade another color embroided for your black?
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Embroided and Guitar scarf for trade together :) ! Empty Re: Embroided and Guitar scarf for trade together :) !

Post by Marcella~purple Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:36 am

what color?

it could be without embroided mean but if yo have the matching scarf i will add in something FREE! #angel

Last edited by Marcellaadorable45 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding something again)
Marcella~purple
Marcella~purple
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥ Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:34 am

I am not really interested in the scarf.
So,the color is light green.
I dont know if its fair,but if your interested,we can meet up and trade.c:
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcella~purple Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:09 am

Sure! ? !

oops wrong sections syd wait for my offers for now i like this one there probably won't be offers but yeeeaaaaah

Last edited by Marcellaadorable45 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops)
Marcella~purple
Marcella~purple
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum