Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
The Dog Club! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
The Dog Club! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
The Dog Club! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
The Dog Club! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
The Dog Club! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
The Dog Club! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
The Dog Club! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
The Dog Club! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
The Dog Club! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Dog Club! Protec10

The Dog Club!

+8
AmyPie
Gabi
Marcella~purple
Camryn
catfeet
Hallieallheart143
SimplyMimi
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Dog Club! Empty The Dog Club!

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:46 am

The dog club is a club where we talk about dogs and we make stories about dogs. I will assign you to a certain type of dog and you reasearch it and learn more about it. I will show you what we will do after 2 people join! And it CAN'T be a dog you know a lot about. Be honest Smile

Last edited by ZoeyLovesDogs on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

The Dog Club! Empty Re: The Dog Club!

Post by SimplyMimi Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:49 am

I'll join (can i get a Yorkie or Sharpe')
SimplyMimi
SimplyMimi
Royal bear

BearCoins : 15

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:57 am

Mimi you get a Sharpe.
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallieallheart143 Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:00 am

Can I join please? I don't know alot about dogs in general. Hamsters and ladybugs are animals I know about XD
Hallieallheart143
Hallieallheart143
New born bear
New born bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:04 am

Hallie you get a Newfoundland dog. First assignment is get 5 facts about your dog and put them into a paragraph. Smile This assignment is due- tomorrow in the morning.
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

The Dog Club! Empty 5 facts about Newfoundland Dogs

Post by Hallieallheart143 Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:18 am

This a paragraph about Newfoundland dogs.Newfoundland dogs come in a variety of colours including black, brown,grey, black or white. The meduim-length coat only requires very little brushing. The Newfoundland dog is a very heavy shredder, He shreds an awful lot of hair. You'll find hair everywhere! The Newfoundland dog is knows as the "Gentle Giant" due to it's courage,devotion and loyalty. The Newfoundland dogs soft expression and teddy bear like appearance indicates of what a wonderful family dog it is. The Newfoundland dog can stand up to 26-28 inches tall at shoulder height. Overall the Newfouldland Dog is amazing in my eyes. Sorry if the info is mixed up or it's short:L.

Last edited by Hallieallheart143 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Hallieallheart143
Hallieallheart143
New born bear
New born bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:22 am

That was wonderful! A++! I am giving you another assignment for extra credit. The first extra credit assignment is what their family tree is. The extra credit is due today.
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallieallheart143 Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:59 am

So sorry but I can't find anything for the family tree :'(
Hallieallheart143
Hallieallheart143
New born bear
New born bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:12 am

Ok there is no family tree then here is your extra credit: why they are called the gentle giant. I am posting future assignments and they have special numbers so put these at the top of your paper.
Here they are:
#2 Describe where they came from. (due April 19th)
#3 Describe their appearance and fur. (due April 25th)
#4 Describe how they run and play. (due April 30th)
#5 Describe how they are good or bad family dog. (due May 7th)
That is all the assignments i am giving you currently, and i will give you the extra credit schedule on Sunday. Remember post these by the due date or you will get a 0 until they are turned in and if they are turned in late the grade mark will be 5 points less then orginal grade. Smile thanks -Zoey
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:02 am

I'll Join x3
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:04 am

Ok Liz, you get a Poodle!
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:12 am

The Poodle ; Razz
The poodle breed is found officially in toy, miniature, and standard sizes, with many coat colors. Originally bred as a type of water dog, the Poodle is skillful in many dog sports, including agility, obedience, tracking, and even herding. Poodles have taken top honors in many conformation shows, including "Best in Show" at the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show in 1991 and 2002, and at the World Dog Show in 2007 and 2010.
Other names ;

Pudle (Old English)

Caniche

Barbone

Country of origin

Germany or France

The Poodle is believed to have originated in Germany, where it was known as the Pudelhund. Pudel (cognate with the English word "puddle"), is derived from the Low German verb meaning "to splash about", and the word Hund in German means "dog". The breed was standardized in France, where it was commonly used as a water retriever.The most common serious health issues of Standard Poodles (listed in order of the number of reported cases in the Poodle Health Registry (as of August 20, 2007) are Addison's disease, gastric dilatation volvulus (GDV = bloat/torsion), thyroid issues (hyperthyroid and hypothyroid), tracheal collapse, epilepsy, sebaceous adenitis, juvenile renal disease, hip dysplasia, and cancer.
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:29 am

Congrats Liz (A) for this assignment!
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:41 am

Anyone else going to join?
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:50 am

I'll join, but can I get a yorkie? (I don't know lots about them I just think their cute Razz)
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:12 am

Of course you can join! Please start the current assignments and extra credits! Your animal is a yorkie!
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:50 am

5 facts of a Yorkie

1) Yorkie Many people think Yorkies are useless dogs, but their not! They can be used as a nice companion. You can enter them in dog shows. Even, just to have them around to make you laugh! Some Yorkies stick out their tongue or even look like they're smiling(this is 2 things that might make you laugh)!

2)Fur Coats As many people know Yorkies are cute dogs and that is shown through their fur. But, what they might not know it some Yorkies have different fur coat styles(Hair cuts)! You can make it long, short, medium, or anything you want and looks cute to you:). I mostly prefer short haired Yorkies Razz.

3) Cuteness A Yorkies cuteness can go up to wide varieties. It can go to their clothes, fur, how their fur is put up or down, funniness, or just being themselves! Yorkies are meant to be lapdogs. There's nothing wrong with that, but they usually just act cute Smile and not all the huntiness type of stuff.

4) Hair styles A Yorkies Hair style can be adorable! Owners can put the dogs hair in small ponytails(that stick up), pigtails(that stick up), curls, etc. Anyway the hair is prepared a Yorkie is still as cute! tongue

5) Colors A Yorkie color is usually black and brown when they are puppies. But, when they are about 2 they start growing gray hair! I know what your thinking..."Why do Yorkies get so old so fast!?" Well If your thinking that its just because they get this as they mature and become an adult Yorkie. Hopefully they are still cute Razz

Lol i'm to lazy to put them into a paragraph, but I hope this will be accepted Smile
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Thank you Camryn, It is accepted. You got an A++. Please if you want you can do the extra credit and will help your next grade if it is below a B or below it. Thanks Camryn! Smile -Zoey
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcella~purple Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:57 am

count me in
Marcella~purple
Marcella~purple
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:58 am

Ok pleaase start your assignment and your type of dog is a Labrador Retriver.
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:08 am

I'll join. (:
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:10 am

Your type of dog is a Goldendoodle (even though i said i was doing a goldendoodle) Please start your assignment! And check out everything here like the schedule. Please pu the number of the assignment at the top so i know. Thanks! -zoey Smile
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcella~purple Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:42 am

My dog is the labrador retriever. I never heard of this dog but once i started to research on it the more I got fascinated. This dog is an amazing and wonderful dog. But there is down sides with this dog(Fact1) this dog can get MANY disorders. Here are a couple of them. One of the most common disorders are the knee ones. Like one is called the luxating patella which makes the knee gets dislocated. ( Fact2) There is one thing that amazes me with this dog. The dog has obesity just like us humans. And it gets obest the exact same way as we do! It doesn't hae proper exercise(Like walking).
This dog comes in two color.(Fact3) Golden and and brown. The dogs look different all around the world. This reminds me of us humans. Why? Well because we have different languages different skin colors and different personalities.
These dogs are one of the intelligent breed.(Fact4) They help in many thing including. Hunting, tracking, detecting, and even help blind people. One cool fun fact I didn't know is that 92.3% of these dogs are so intelligent.
Now these dogs start getting disorders when they get older. In there early ages there actually really athletic (Fact5) These dogs can swim, swim and play fetch at the same time. Be in dog competitions and many more! There is one athletic dog i want to point out who got a gold medal. The name of it is Endal wearing a PDSA gold medal
This is my paragraph on the Labrador Retriever I also want to add in one more fact this I will make it a fun fact the this dog breed trusts usually anyone and is actually a quiet dog. This dog only barks when alarmed.
Thanks for reading and hop you are fascinated of this dog like me The Dog Club! 822517570
Marcella~purple
Marcella~purple
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMimi Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:32 am

The Chinese Shar-Pei is a large dog with wrinkled skin. It has a square profile with a broad, flat head. The muzzle is wide, padded, full, with a moderate stop. Like the Chow Chow, these dogs have a blue-black tongue. The teeth meet in a scissors bite. The small, sunken, almond-shaped eyes are dark, but may be lighter in dogs with a dilute colored coat. The high-set, triangular ears are very small, and slightly rounded at the tips. The tail is thick at the base tapering to a fine point and set extremely high. The dewclaws are sometimes removed. Both heavily wrinkled dogs with large heads and smaller headed dogs with tighter looking skins occur in this breed. Puppies have more wrinkles than adults. Shar-Pei slowly lose their wrinkles as they get older. There are three coat varieties: horse-coat, brush-coat and a rare bear-coat, which is not recognized by the AKC. The bear-coat, does not falling within AKC standard because this particular Shar-Pei has an undercoat and a topcoat exceeding 1 inch. The popular theory about the bear-coat is that it's a "throwback" to the chow-chow. They are actually quite popular as pet quality Shar-Pei, albeit rare, and often confused with the chow by unknowing owners as well as animal shelter workers. The unusual horse-coat is rough to the touch, extremely prickly and off-standing. The brush-coated variety has longer hair and a smoother feel. The coat on either variety can be up to one inch in length. Coat colors include all solid colors and sables. There is also a lowered, spotted, and a parti colored (flowered) Shar-Pei coat, which is a disqualifying fault in the show ring according to AKC standard.
SimplyMimi
SimplyMimi
Royal bear

BearCoins : 15

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:32 am

A+++ Marcella. If you want you can do extra credit. Whic is their family tree.
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next