Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
unanswered questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
unanswered questions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
unanswered questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
unanswered questions - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
unanswered questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
unanswered questions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
unanswered questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
unanswered questions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
unanswered questions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

unanswered questions - Page 2 Protec10

unanswered questions

+7
AmyPie
Eden
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Fleurtheorca
Camryn
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Tim Hortons ✮
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

unanswered questions - Page 2 Empty Re: unanswered questions

Post by Eden Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:51 am

More!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:28 am

More c:
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by lilysaurus Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:35 am

this is good! more! c:
lilysaurus
lilysaurus
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:50 am

OMG OK SO I CANT BELIEVE U GUYS STILL READ THIS XD and...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MY STUPID COMPUTER DECIDED THAT WHEN I CLICKED BACK IT MEANT BACK ANOTHER PAGE AND NOW ALL MY BEAUTIFUL WORK IS NOW GONE DDDDD:<<<

HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. AGASABSDCWBBEWBRFBFBVGDHFSDGSDBHHSGAKSLAKSVF

anyways your gonna need to wait tomorrow so i can get my mojo back on so just blame my computer its testing me right now D:<

KIDDING. but i'm rushing this thing so some words are gonna be INCREDIBLY miss-spelled so get ready for some auto correcting competition with me -___-

So i'm thinking of creating a character Very Happy But instead of me doing so YOU GUYS that's right. YOU. Are gonna get a chance to make your very own... CHARACTER FOR MY BOOK! and guess what!?!? it's not gonna be one of those old background characters it's gonna be an old child hood friend! so it's gonna be a ''main'' character for a while so feel proud if i pick you <3*

all you gotta do is fill out this form:

Character's name:
Characters's Traits:
Characters's background (where she's from blah blah):
Character's face (i especially want eyes and hair in full beautiful DETAIL.):
Character's attitude (but i guess that counts in traits so nvm)

ok so now back onto the story.....
--------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in a bed. A rather comfy one too soft and lucious it's suited for a.. well... fragile baby i guess. I run my bandaged fingers across the sheet of the bed still being caught up in the moment. That's when i hear something. I snap my eyes open and try to get out of the bed but i feel so tired and weak. I'm bruised all over and the only thing i can move are my hands and head ever so barely. My eyes closing in on me again i snap my eyes open and try to remember what was happening. No. It's too fuzzy and I can't think starigh. Atleast not with all the noise. I need to find something to freshen me up, keep me alive. I I turn my head slowly looking around. Nope. Nothing. It's an empty room only with 2 chairs in the corner and a little nightstand beside me with a platter of bread, cheese and grapes - completed with a glass of water of course. WATER! that's it! I reach out to the water trying not to move to much. The pain? Unbearable. The water? Must get it. I feel my hand latch it's grasp onto the cup and gently pick it up as if it's a rare piece of china glass or a baby bird. I drink a sip, only to then suddenly splash the water in my face as if i'm going to die.m My brain is generating and proccessing it all now. I scream. Scream my head off. The door swings open and to my suprise it's dad. EVE! EVE YOUR AWAKE! he lunges at me hugging the lights out of me. For the last time sir we said you can't go i- The lady see's me and then my dad. She scowls at my father telling him to let me go. After a few tugs he leaves the room. The lady glances at me. ''tsk tsk tsk'' Those pesty gangs always try to knock up everyone they see! she sighs. Alright let's get you all fixed up. She lifts me up with one arms and puts a cottonball with alchol medicine on my face. ''Ow!'' I yell. ''This may hurt a little'' she tells me. Her voice is soft and quiet but i can tell she could yell whenever she wanted to after what happened with my dad. She's blonde and has deep ocean-like eyes. Her red lipstick smudges a little when her arm accidently hits her plump lips. After she's done she announces I have a visitor. Who else can be here? I think. Maybe it's mom! I'll be so happy to see her! I quickly realize i'm in the hospital. The door swings open to my sudden suprise my eyes light up like the sun on a hot day. It wasn't mom. It was -

AND BAM. THATS WHERE THE WINNING CHARACTER EVES ''BEST FRIEND'' FROM CHILDHOOD COMES IN YAYYYYY

cliff hanger WA HA HA HA

Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by maria; Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 am

please don't try in red text ^__^
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear