Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Countdown to me and Sarah's Birthday!!!!!!:DD EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Countdown to me and Sarah's Birthday!!!!!!:DD EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Countdown to me and Sarah's Birthday!!!!!!:DD EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Countdown to me and Sarah's Birthday!!!!!!:DD EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Countdown to me and Sarah's Birthday!!!!!!:DD EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Countdown to me and Sarah's Birthday!!!!!!:DD EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Countdown to me and Sarah's Birthday!!!!!!:DD EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Countdown to me and Sarah's Birthday!!!!!!:DD EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Countdown to me and Sarah's Birthday!!!!!!:DD EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Countdown to me and Sarah's Birthday!!!!!!:DD Protec10

Countdown to me and Sarah's Birthday!!!!!!:DD

3 posters

Go down

Countdown to me and Sarah's Birthday!!!!!!:DD Empty Countdown to me and Sarah's Birthday!!!!!!:DD

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:56 am

Okay so as some of you might know, me and Sarah's (great author Razz) birthday is the same...March 4th And i wanted to have a lil Countdown to our birthday so what you gotta do in this gameish thing is like for example:
Bob: 13 more days left!! Sarah is the greatest person ever
Karla: 12 more days left!!! Carly is weird but fun (:

So basically its like a countdown + say something nice to the member above you except it's only me and Sarah, only one person a day and on the next day you have to do the other person to be fair (If you need help to say something nice about me i will try to think of something Razz) Any questions? Pm me thanks i hope you understand this and btw... 13 days left encase you didn't Know!!!!! and we're starting off with Sarah so..Ready..set..GO!!!!!!!
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Countdown to me and Sarah's Birthday!!!!!!:DD Empty Re: Countdown to me and Sarah's Birthday!!!!!!:DD

Post by Eden Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:36 am

Sarah is awesome! (sorry if not doing this right ROFL!)
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Countdown to me and Sarah's Birthday!!!!!!:DD Empty Re: Countdown to me and Sarah's Birthday!!!!!!:DD

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:48 am

edenblue9 wrote:Sarah is awesome! (sorry if not doing this right ROFL!)
Your doing it right, except you forgot to say 13 more days xDD okay next comment is tomorrow about me...12 days just so you know, but nobody comment til tomorrow Razz
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:23 am

Carly is very nice:DD 12 days left:D
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:15 pm

a lot of days:DD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum