Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT Protec10

This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT

+3
gaby❀
catfeet
SimplyMimi
7 posters

Go down

Do you want diamond to stay??

This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT ByMYXTI50%This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT ByMYXTI50%This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT Empty This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT

Post by SimplyMimi Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:01 am

Diamond, you mean a lot to most of the bp members. Your like an actual diamond because your personality shines in the sunlight/moonlight and you are a really beautiful person. We all care about you, like a diamond. Your really special , and i would hate to see you leave. So would everyone else. Everyone is sad to see you like this. None wants you to go. Your a great person. If you agree please post saying that you want her to stay, we can save Diamond from leaving!!!
SimplyMimi
SimplyMimi
Royal bear

BearCoins : 15

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT Empty Re: This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT

Post by catfeet Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:04 am

I said no ( because i obv don't love you in MANY Ways , don't know you very well especally in real! ) But i mean yes in a friend way[:
Please stay TopPoster!
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT Empty Re: This is for you Diamond PLEASE READ IT

Post by gaby❀ Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:05 am

Diamond, please stay. you know if you leave everyone would want you back and you wouldn't want to leave all your friends on here. i'll even MISS YOU!! Just please don't leave bp or any other forum.Smile
-snowbear:)
gaby❀
gaby❀
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:06 am

PLEASE STAY DIAMOND, PLEASE! D:
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu the GingerBread♥ Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:36 am

Diamond, I don't really know you much. Buht, if you stayed we can get to know each other, and become GREAT friends! [:
lulu the GingerBread♥
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:59 am

Guys ~ Can we stop with these pity things? Its Diamond's decision. And it's just silly to cause such a fuss. Fussing will make her leave, or just leaven to confusion and annoyance.
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:37 am

Please stay diamond we care about you Smile
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMimi Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:25 am

AntarcticReindeeяAlice wrote:Guys ~ Can we stop with these pity things? Its Diamond's decision. And it's just silly to cause such a fuss. Fussing will make her leave, or just leaven to confusion and annoyance.

If your going to be mean you can't post on my thread. Please stop.
SimplyMimi
SimplyMimi
Royal bear

BearCoins : 15

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:42 pm

alice i see your point. Can you guys please stop making so much drama? And mimi thats really sweet
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Sorry diamond you can leave but it will just be a sad time Crying or Very sad
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum