Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
The Hunger Games Fanclub! I <3 Hunger GameS! If you do too click! Please move this someone (sorry misplaced it grr) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
The Hunger Games Fanclub! I <3 Hunger GameS! If you do too click! Please move this someone (sorry misplaced it grr) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
The Hunger Games Fanclub! I <3 Hunger GameS! If you do too click! Please move this someone (sorry misplaced it grr) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
The Hunger Games Fanclub! I <3 Hunger GameS! If you do too click! Please move this someone (sorry misplaced it grr) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
The Hunger Games Fanclub! I <3 Hunger GameS! If you do too click! Please move this someone (sorry misplaced it grr) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
The Hunger Games Fanclub! I <3 Hunger GameS! If you do too click! Please move this someone (sorry misplaced it grr) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
The Hunger Games Fanclub! I <3 Hunger GameS! If you do too click! Please move this someone (sorry misplaced it grr) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
The Hunger Games Fanclub! I <3 Hunger GameS! If you do too click! Please move this someone (sorry misplaced it grr) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
The Hunger Games Fanclub! I <3 Hunger GameS! If you do too click! Please move this someone (sorry misplaced it grr) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Hunger Games Fanclub! I <3 Hunger GameS! If you do too click! Please move this someone (sorry misplaced it grr) Protec10

The Hunger Games Fanclub! I <3 Hunger GameS! If you do too click! Please move this someone (sorry misplaced it grr)

+6
anika_
ErikasGhost
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Cheeto♥
kimmy012345
Katie<3-2draw
10 posters

Go down

The Hunger Games Fanclub! I <3 Hunger GameS! If you do too click! Please move this someone (sorry misplaced it grr) Empty The Hunger Games Fanclub! I <3 Hunger GameS! If you do too click! Please move this someone (sorry misplaced it grr)

Post by Katie<3-2draw Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:56 pm

As you can see by my siggie i <3 <3 <3 The Hunger Games!
Anyone can join but i want to know...
What is your favorite part (in any of the books or the movie)
Favorite book
and yeah that's it! Please join!
The Hunger Games Fanclub! I <3 Hunger GameS! If you do too click! Please move this someone (sorry misplaced it grr) 373038_159746560708670_552816600_n

Last edited by Epic ^U^ Kt on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Please move to club sectoin :()
Katie<3-2draw
Royal bear

BearCoins : -3

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games Fanclub! I <3 Hunger GameS! If you do too click! Please move this someone (sorry misplaced it grr) Empty Re: The Hunger Games Fanclub! I <3 Hunger GameS! If you do too click! Please move this someone (sorry misplaced it grr)

Post by kimmy012345 Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:05 pm

my fav part is when catiss gets the moking pen and my fav book is the first one
kimmy012345
kimmy012345
New born bear
New born bear

BearCoins : 0

http://www.kim.net

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games Fanclub! I <3 Hunger GameS! If you do too click! Please move this someone (sorry misplaced it grr) Empty Re: The Hunger Games Fanclub! I <3 Hunger GameS! If you do too click! Please move this someone (sorry misplaced it grr)

Post by Katie<3-2draw Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:07 pm

kimmy012345 wrote:my fav part is when catiss gets the moking pen and my fav book is the first one
ok Your in! Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor! P.S. Not catiss Katniss
Katie<3-2draw
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeto♥ Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:21 pm

My favorite part is when Katniss got the bottle from the sky and it said, "That wasn't a real kiss." or something like that rofl and my favorite book was the first one
Cheeto♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie<3-2draw Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:27 pm

-Angelika- wrote:My favorite part is when Katniss got the bottle from the sky and it said, "That wasn't a real kiss." or something like that rofl and my favorite book was the first one
Ok ur in ! i will add you!
Happy Hunger Games... and let the odd be EVER in your favor.
Katie<3-2draw
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie<3-2draw Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:35 pm

(sorry to double post) My favorite part was when Katniss had here fire costume on (The Girl On Fire!)
But my favorite book was Mockingjay (warning: if you read you will cry and go crazy and keep reading) If you have read MockingJay, you know what i mean. Sad
Katie<3-2draw
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie<3-2draw Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:08 pm

(sorry to post again) i will post on this every once an a while about hunger games stuff. Please join if you have not! As i keeps saying for some reason
i keep saying you will cry in the third book well
Spoiler:
lol
Katie<3-2draw
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:27 pm

my favourite book was the first book <3
my favourite part of the movie was when katniss ran to the horn to go get the medicine for peeta. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:49 am

Hi. I have already made this club.... its called the HungerGamesDiscussionClub. But please dont copy clubs thanks (:
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:04 am

OoOoo Can i join?
favorite part: The cave scene in the hunger games book
Favorite book: Catching Fire
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie<3-2draw Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:01 am

ZoeyLovesYou<3 wrote:Hi. I have already made this club.... its called the HungerGamesDiscussionClub. But please dont copy clubs thanks (:
omg i am sorry Sad Sad
Katie<3-2draw
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:19 am

Zoey anyone can make a club even if it is on the hunger games. its her choice if she wants to make another hunger games club..-.-
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie<3-2draw Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:08 am

Erikacrystal6 wrote:OoOoo Can i join?
favorite part: The cave scene in the hunger games book
Favorite book: Catching Fire
Yes you can join:)
Katie<3-2draw
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie<3-2draw Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:11 am

AmberGirlsRock31 wrote:my favourite book was the first book <3
my favourite part of the movie was when katniss ran to the horn to go get the medicine for peeta. <3
Your in too
Katie<3-2draw
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:20 am

My favorite part was in the end of Mockingjay but I don't wanna say what happens cause it will spoil it but it made me cry. My fave book is the last.
This is in the wrong section btw lol.
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:26 am

never ever heard of the hunger games and i live in england!
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rocнelle тнe caт ♡ Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:27 am

Ooh I love the hunger games<3
Book: Catching Fire
Part: When Katniss and Peeta both want to eat te berries so they don’t lose eachother<3
rocнelle тнe caт ♡
rocнelle тнe caт ♡
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron ϟ Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:31 am

I like the hunger games :DDD
My favorite book is catching fire :DD
My favorite part is when in catching fire they found out that they were in clock shape arena

i hope i get to be the 1st boy to be in this club :DDD
Aaron ϟ
Aaron ϟ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie<3-2draw Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:22 pm

everyone who posted so far (who wanted to be in) is in! Razz Razz Please move this to the club section oops... sorry
Katie<3-2draw
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down