Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
J. Doe (A Memoir) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
J. Doe (A Memoir) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
J. Doe (A Memoir) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
J. Doe (A Memoir) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
J. Doe (A Memoir) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
J. Doe (A Memoir) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
J. Doe (A Memoir) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
J. Doe (A Memoir) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
J. Doe (A Memoir) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

J. Doe (A Memoir) Protec10

J. Doe (A Memoir)

3 posters

Go down

J. Doe (A Memoir) Empty J. Doe (A Memoir)

Post by AliApple Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:52 pm

My name is Jenny and I was born on May 4th, 2030. I was born to two very compassionate parents. They met in a meat cutlery in China and have been with each other ever since.
I remember much of my childhood with my mother. She did everything with me and all things new to me and her. Most of our activities were associated with walking or cooking. There was so many things that she loved and I learned to love as well. Both things were actually quite new to the both of us. She told me when she was little, she never nearly as learned much as she wanted to and so we discovered the world together, me and my mom. My mom started as a terrible cook but we would cook every week something new. Whether it was making Indian food or baking cake pops, they'd usually turn out bad but it didn't matter to either of us. We had fun making it and the memory was just as sweet. Like any other parent and child relationships, we had our ups and downs. She told me her relationship with her parents when she was young and said countless times she wanted to give me a great life, full of adventure. It was something she felt like she lacked when she was small.
When we weren't baking, we would walk everywhere together. It wasn't when we travelled, did we walk, we walked purely around the city we lived in and had adventures acting like tourists when we weren't. We could walk until our feet would hurt and on windy days, our legs would be pierced by the small specks of sand if we were close to the ocean. We would be scared when we'd walk in the park at night, terrified if wolves would come out and eat us. I mean my mom was an adult, why was she always so scared? It doesn't matter though. We were scared together and even if we got eaten by wolves, we would be eaten together.
My mother told me much about her childhood. She told me frequently that they were to teach me to be grateful of my own life. Her parents were not perfect and there was constant fighting between my grandparents. Sometimes that she knew that her family was falling apart into some crazy, delusional state. Her stories were difficult to comprehend since I love my grandparents beyond comparison. It didn't seem like them but I know her stories were true. Her life was much different of my dad's where his stories were often more mellow and silly. He always hid a huge part of his life away from me anyway, well at least that's how I felt. Although my mother went through some difficult troubles, she promised me nothing like that would happen to me.
However this was all much before she died.

BACKGROUND:
I wrote this out of boredom one day(I think). Being an avid writer and running my very own personal blog, I decided to base this story off of my life, my goals, and whatnot. My dad has always told me to go and write a book. Maybe if this starts to have more inspiration, I might even make it into a diary or continue it like a flashback that is now. 
Did you like it? Read more of it here.
AliApple
AliApple
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1098

http://therewillbebread.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

J. Doe (A Memoir) Empty Re: J. Doe (A Memoir)

Post by ♡Lucky Bear♡ Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:58 am

That's really nice! I didn't know what I was reading at first. When I realized it was a story, I was baffled that you had come up with all that information. It sounds like a sad story, but you wrote it really well xD
I LOVE to write books. I'm working on one right now, actually! Good luck with the book. I hope you complete it--I usually end up with unfinished drafts all the time. Bad habit. Hahaha
♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
Royal bear

BearCoins : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by AliApple Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:51 pm

bump! any opinions?
AliApple
AliApple
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1098

http://therewillbebread.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:13 am

Really good job
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down