Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
I wanna learn how to play acoustic guitar with this beauty what ya think? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
I wanna learn how to play acoustic guitar with this beauty what ya think? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
I wanna learn how to play acoustic guitar with this beauty what ya think? EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
I wanna learn how to play acoustic guitar with this beauty what ya think? EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
I wanna learn how to play acoustic guitar with this beauty what ya think? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
I wanna learn how to play acoustic guitar with this beauty what ya think? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
I wanna learn how to play acoustic guitar with this beauty what ya think? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
I wanna learn how to play acoustic guitar with this beauty what ya think? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
I wanna learn how to play acoustic guitar with this beauty what ya think? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

I wanna learn how to play acoustic guitar with this beauty what ya think? Protec10

I wanna learn how to play acoustic guitar with this beauty what ya think?

5 posters

Go down

I wanna learn how to play acoustic guitar with this beauty what ya think? Empty I wanna learn how to play acoustic guitar with this beauty what ya think?

Post by skyleestar8 Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:40 am

Elvis Presley King of Rock J-200 value $5000.00
I wanna learn how to play acoustic guitar with this beauty what ya think? Tomassone-J-200-Elvis-Presley-King-of-Rock
skyleestar8
skyleestar8
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 31

Back to top Go down

I wanna learn how to play acoustic guitar with this beauty what ya think? Empty Re: I wanna learn how to play acoustic guitar with this beauty what ya think?

Post by Holly✿ Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:48 am

Wow that's expensive. Are you sure about spending 5000 dollars on a guitar?
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 212

Back to top Go down

I wanna learn how to play acoustic guitar with this beauty what ya think? Empty Re: I wanna learn how to play acoustic guitar with this beauty what ya think?

Post by skyleestar8 Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:53 am

yupper I sure am but my parent probably gonna get a used one to save some cash Smile
skyleestar8
skyleestar8
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:02 am

That's awesome(: Hope you have fun learning the guitar Very Happy
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by abbyblack993 Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:35 am

alien alien
abbyblack993
abbyblack993
New born bear
New born bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:22 am

do NOT buy that or get your parents to buy that guitar!
start off on a cheapish one and then once you've been playing for a sustainable amount of yrs (5ish) THEN get it, otherwise it's a waste of money!!
i started last year, the guitar rocks - have fun:D
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:08 pm

Omg, good luck! I'm learning how to play the acoustic guitar this year as well (although not with a guitar like that! XD)
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down