Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff. EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff. EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff. EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff. Protec10

Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff.

+4
Gabi
maddie✩
AliApple
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
8 posters

Go down

Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff. Empty Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff.

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:36 am

Hey, guys. Well, as you can probably tell by the title -- I'm quitting. I've been putting this off for weeks now -- months even, but it's now time I actually do this.
Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not quitting because this forum is starting to die and I'm just giving up on it -- no. I'm quitting because honestly, I just don't have time for this stuff anymore. I feel like whenever I come on here that it's some kind of chore, and I never wanted it to be this way; I always wanted to be happy when I came on here cause I got to chat with lots of people, help different people in some way, and make new friends. But.. times have changed. I'm SUPER stressed with homework. And I know, people say that all the time when they quit something, but it's literally true. When I'm finally done with school, I have chores to do and then I get about 3 hours free time. 2 hours of which I spend eating and doing stuff with my family, and the other hour is my own personal free time (which I usually either spend studying or reading). And on weekends, I'm usually busy finishing homework assignments, and doing a bunch of things with my family.
Also, I honestly never go on bearville anymore. Ever since December 2012 when my computer crashed and decided not to let me go on sites that need adobe (like Bearville, youtube, etc..) or DOWNLOAD the newest version of adobe, I just kinda stopped going on there (not that I had a choice, but I mean like right now, I COULD potentially go on bearville if I wanted to).
All in all, I just wanted to say -- I love you guys. SO much. You guys were there for me through the thick and thin. I made some of my best friends to date on here. I had tons of laughs with you guys, and you guys have honestly inspired me in soo many ways and cared for me so much. I mean, for one.. some of you guys even read my blog! Which.. I am so sorry. That's probably the boringest (and yes, I know that's not a word) thing you guys have ever read, Lol xD. You guys made me feel loved and wanted when nobody else out there could do that. I'm truly going to miss all of you soo much, but this is for the best.
Please don't give up on your dreams. Whatever you're striving to do, just do it and NEVER give up.
To all the admins and workers on BP: I'm sincerely sorry for quitting, but please try not to give up on this forum, there's still hope. You may remove my moderator status if you feel like that's the best thing to do.
To everyone: I'm sorry to abandon you all suddenly like this, but I just can't do this anymore. I hope you guys respect my choice. I will try to come on here every once in awhile, but I can't promise anything.
I love you all<3
Goodbye, Bearville Playground.
Sincerely,
Carly.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff. Empty Re: Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff.

Post by AliApple Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Honestly I feel like everyone is giving up. There was a time when our little community felt good enough and there was room to grow for more people to join our forum but recently, it just died down. I haven't been on BV in a while because it doesn't do any good for me in my life, since I've also been very busy with doing homework. I'm not sure if you know this but Lexi has also declared that she won't be coming back. She found a new games in Toon Town and ourWorld but didn't get the chance to make the announcement on here. I know for a fact that next year I will not be associating with the game in any way anymore. I hope everything is OK with you Carly and hopefully you'll remember me and maybe we can talk again!(:
AliApple
AliApple
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1098

http://therewillbebread.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff. Empty Re: Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff.

Post by maddie✩ Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:33 pm

AliApple is right, and I totally agree with what you just said there. And even though you are leaving, so many people have left already and just like you said, a lot of people are giving up on it and barely anyone goes on it anymore. Or at least every time I come on here, not that much people are on as there were like a year ago. I've been busy with homework as well, and it's a good reason to quit because you have a lot. Honestly, I don't go on Bearville anymore that much either. It's just a game anyways and I haven't had time to do it. But if you're going to quit that's understandable. We'll miss you <33
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by AliApple Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:20 pm

yeah but until then i'll still try to fulfill my position as much as i can Smile

i hope that maybe new staff will come on because honestly i feel like only a few of us really do...idk
AliApple
AliApple
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1098

http://therewillbebread.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:58 am

same girl, i'll miss ya <3
we are growing up, we all move on..
it's really sad though to think about, but just remember all the great memories you had.
bearville has really made a big impact on my life, honestly.
i would be so much different if it weren't for bv forums.
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Awwww /: I'll miss you! I've known you for so long and you've become such a part of BP also. I really do commend you though on how you haven't given up and you've always stayed loyal to BP, despite everything. I totally understand the commitments with school and I hope you have a brilliant school year! Hopefully we can talk soon <3
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmentheWitch Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:30 am

I'm sorry to hear you leave, but I understand. I've been busy too. Smile Sad
CarmentheWitch
CarmentheWitch
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:58 am

Aww :c
Katara
Katara
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:07 am

Aww, thanks guys!
Honestly, thank you for being supportive about this whole thing though, I'm glad ya'll understand.
I truly love and miss all of you. <3 :'c
Talk to you guys soon!
~Carly
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by xxBellaxx Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:21 am

I will miss all of you all. (:
I haven't been on BV either and i'm quitting also.
Thank you for all of you whose made my bearville experience fun-filled.

LOVE YOU ALL Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff. 3713030627 Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff. 4145978117 Quitting BP/All Bearville related stuff. 471835027
xxBellaxx
xxBellaxx
Royal bear

BearCoins : 345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down