Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Moderator Applications EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Moderator Applications EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Moderator Applications EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Moderator Applications EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Moderator Applications EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Moderator Applications EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Moderator Applications EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Moderator Applications EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Moderator Applications EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Moderator Applications Protec10

Moderator Applications

+8
♥...Joy
Britney
AliApple
Camryn
Holly✿
;harry
xxBellaxx
AlexisBearPaw8
12 posters

Go down

Moderator Applications Empty Moderator Applications

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:24 pm

So... We need some new moderators Very Happy And we're gonna be picking some people with good applications to become a new moderator!
Requirements:
50+ posts
Member of 3 weeks

Application:
Bearville Name:
BP Name:
Do you have any experience of being a moderator?:
What you will do if you get the job:
Why you want this job:

Last edited by lσνє❇вιяd❇lєxι on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications Empty Re: Moderator Applications

Post by xxBellaxx Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:03 pm

Application:
Bearville Name: isabellasnuggly16
BP Name: ibella
Do you have any experience of being a moderator?: yeah, i have my own forum. lol! <3
What you will do if you get the job: i would do everything a mod can do
Why you want this job: because i feel like bv playground could be very nice to help out :)i'm very loyal to bv playground and i would like to because a mod.
xxBellaxx
xxBellaxx
Royal bear

BearCoins : 345

Back to top Go down

Post by ;harry Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:18 pm

Bearville Name: HarryZeroBear9
BP Name:harry;
Do you have any experience of being a moderator?: yes.
What you will do if you get the job: I'll lock threads, move threads, merge, etc. And as for chatbox, I'll kick, ban, and clear at appropriate times.
Why you want this job: I want to make sure BP is safe, fun and happy. I won't dilly-dally. I promise that BP will be a great community with me as a mod. It'd be great to help BP c:
;harry
;harry
Royal bear

BearCoins : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:41 pm

Application:
Bearville Name: HollyCute547
BP Name: Hσℓℓy♧
Do you have any experience of being a moderator?: Yes I do as I am currently one on another forum <3 I've also had jobs that make up to the moderator job on this forum which is Trading Pawtrol ( I get to lock, move, delete, unlock topics ) and chat box moderating ( I get to clear, ban, un ban and kick). These jobs however still don't make have an advantage from the people who I am running against. We all have equal chances <33 I will never abuse my powers

What you will do if you get the job: I will make sure the new members are feeling welcome and get to know people, I will try my level best to make sure bullying is prevented on the forum and being rude isn't happening, I will move and lock topics that need to be done, I will delete spam content and inappropriate content or edit, if someone breaks a rule, I will politely explain to them what they did is wrong and what they did wrong, I will be polite and kind to everyone and help everyone out when they need, I will recruit for the forum but I will not recruit using bribery or force and most important of all I will make sure Bearville Playground stays amazing and I will moderate the forum as the admins need to get tasks done! I will try my level best to make Bearville Playground safe and fun for all <333

Why you want this job: I really want this job because I want to have a promotion from my other two jobs and help the forum out! This is by moderating the chat and forum while admins need to get work done and making sure everyone stays safe and no is caught breaking a rule. If they do so I will inform the admins and politely ask them to stop or explain to them what they did is wrong. I want to help this forum and make everyone feel welcome <3 Everyone already is but like I said before this is to benefit the forum and admins <3 To keep the forum updated and help people. For the promotion part I want a promotion from my jobs c: My jobs are amazing , Trading Pawtrol and Chatbox Mod have been an amazing delight to me and I've loved those two jobs but I feel that I want to help out this amazing forum even more and I hope it grows to be an amazing active website <33 I love this forum so much and I will show full commitment to the forum without abusing my powers ever <3 I really hope you guys consider me and it really doesn't matter to me who you choose as staff because everyone who you choose as staff are amazing and really kind <333 They are reliable people and I believe I'm reliable too (: Again please consider, thanks <3333

Also when does the applications close?
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:01 pm

I think we will make the applications end in about 3-4 weeks or so (just to give people a long time to join and or come back to apply and everything..) Razz
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by AliApple Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:05 pm

Application:
Bearville Name: AliApril409

BP Name: AliApril

Do you have any experience of being a moderator?: No but I am aware of my responsibilities

What you will do if you get the job: Okay there is A LOT of work to be done on BP(no offense LOL). Now there are a couple of aspects that I definitely would do right away. I'll go around locking around some very, very old post that clog up and make the forum look messy. When I first came on my first intention is to check all the threads and see what people do on the forum. However most of these threads are so outdated it confuses me whether I should post on it for a reply or not, in our case, most probably will never come back to reply. So I will go for an ENTIRE forum cleanup right away after I get the job.

Why you want this job: I like the small but nice/cool community of BP. I know this forum can have lots of potential and I swear I'll try harder to get people to join again. People will love this forum again, I know it. Smile
So please take me into consideration. I promise I won't undermine your expectations for me because I'll do my best!
AliApple
AliApple
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1098

http://therewillbebread.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:44 pm

Application:

Bearville Name: britneyawesome787

BP Name: Britney

Do you have any experience of being a moderator?: yes. I know how to kick,ban and do things in chat as well as lock, delete and move topics.

What you will do if you get the job: I would do my very best to keep this forum a child happy place so that more newer member join. I am kind and caring and would love to help make the forum active again and fix up all the sections. I will make new members feel welcome as I know what it's like to feel welcomed and it makes them invite their friends. I will try to stop arguments on the chat and the forum. I would help the admins come up with some fantastic ideas to make the forum better and more active. I would never abuse my powers and would do my very best to make sure that members don't try and do things that r against the rules.

Why you want this job: I would love to make this forum as active as it was before. I want to make sure that the forum is amazing. I've been a member for quite long now and I've made many amazing friends over the years. I want to let other members have the same experience that I have had and give back to the forum after everything it has offered me. I would also continue to start doing the bv updates as I find this forum amazing and I would really like to make it up and running again. Even though I'm a admin on another forum I will be an amazing mod on here as I'm good with everything. Loyal members = an amazing forum. I hope this forum will be active and amazing again.

Good luck to the other contestants.
Thank-you and please consider me as I would really like the opportunity to prove what I have. And what I can do.

xox Britney
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by AliApple Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:32 pm

When are the results out?
AliApple
AliApple
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:36 pm

2 more weeks. (:
Ali
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥...Joy Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:11 pm

I have a question: since my old account was deleted {joined 6/13/12}, am I still allowed to join in this?
♥...Joy
♥...Joy
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:07 am

Joy: Yes you are c:

Any other applications?
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:39 pm

Application:
Bearville Name: CarlyAdventure647
BP Name: Cαrℓy❄
Do you have any experience of being a moderator?: Yep! I've actually been a mod on this forum before, but got removed due to too many mods; and I also have been mods/admins on other sites.
What you will do if you get the job: If I get this job, I promise that I will be active (I'll still be active even if I don't get this job xD), will lock posts that need to be locked, delete posts that need to be deleted, and make sure the chatbox is safe and fun! (And also I'll make sure the chatbox isn't full cx)
Why you want this job: I feel that if I am chosen for being a Mod, I can make this forum active and alive. I want this job also because well, I've been part of BP for a long time, and I want to make a difference in this forum. I want to help this forum by locking things, deleting things, and like I said up there ^^, also helping out with the chatbox.
I really hope you consider my application ^-^
Good luck everyone!
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:46 pm

Any news yet?
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓuau Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:28 am

Application:
Bearville Name: SandyLuau1 (Old account: SandyDivaBear11)

BP Name: Luau (might be changed soon Razz)

Do you have any experience of being a moderator?: Yes, I have run my own forums before, so I am fully aware of how to use the controls of the forum, eg. locking, deleting, moving, adding, editing.

What you will do if you get the job: I am aware that I am not the most active member and I am not in the "top posters" section. However this certainly does not mean that I won't be as committed to my job as I possibly can. I am aiming to be much more active, ready to come online helping anyone who needs help, sorting out the forum, ensuring that everything is in top condition, even if I am not a "top member" yet, that, I am sure, will be changed soon. I love Bearville forums and always have done. Being a moderator is an extremely important job and I'm up for it 100%.  

Why you want this job: If I got the job, I would feel so proud to be bringing this forum back to life. I was not a member when Bearville Playground was at its most popular however I was extremely interested in the look of it. I thought the forum looked very professional and high quality. I would definitely help to bring back that unique and special something that BP used to have. It is still an excellent forum; I just think that perhaps it could have a little more going for it. Being a moderator is not about the status and the badges, and the coloured name; it's about the pride of being one and the commitment that they are required to have in order to have a successful forum.

I'd like to wish everyone the best of luck here at Bearville Playground. Thank you very much for hosting this. ♥
ℓuau
ℓuau
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:35 pm

Britney: We are still waiting on a few more c:
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genny Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:15 am

Good Luck to all! I know all of you will do great!
Genny
Genny
Royal bear

BearCoins : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by xxBellaxx Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:10 am

how many more weeks do we have? (:
xxBellaxx
xxBellaxx
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:23 pm

Sorry about the wait everyone, me and Katie will try and decide soon Very Happy Maybe we'll announce it today.
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xxBellaxx Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:31 am

Its ok. good luck everyone!
xxBellaxx
xxBellaxx
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AliApple Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:21 pm

I'm okay if it's sometime next month Smile tyt admins
AliApple
AliApple
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:47 pm

When is it being announced? as I think we really need one asap as the forum is becoming more active and we are in need on of one.
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:09 pm

Diddnt get time to apply can I still apply?
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xxBellaxx Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:34 am

guys give it time (: they are busy... and yes ρяσвαℓℓу¢αяα♥ I think you can apply
xxBellaxx
xxBellaxx
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:18 am

Application:Moderator
Bearville Name:Sophietapdance25
BP Name: ρяσвαℓℓу¢αяα♥️
Do you have any experience of being a moderator?:Yes i have been a moderator + a admin on other forums Smile
What you will do if you get the job:I Will moderate the forum of corse Smile i will sort out sitcuations between members , help admins with events and help admins with chours and problems , i will moderate the forum at times when some other moderators are on because i am in UK which means i have a different time zone so i can moderate at times when other mods arent online Smile
Why you want this job:Because i have been a member on bp for a year and a few months now also i know i have been inactive for a few months but i am propally back now and i have always wanted to help out on BP Smile
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:11 am

Lock since it's been announced
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot