Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:) Protec10

Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:)

5 posters

Go down

Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:) Empty Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:)

Post by Zilly Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:46 am

*do I need permission for this?
Hi, everyone! Okay, so to get BP famous again, I've made a checklist, and also signups for a little game thingy I made up:) Signups below, here's a list of things were gonna need; staff wise.
1 admin~Sadly, one of our admins, Gabi has quit. :'(
2moderators~Our old two mods quit, I'm pretty sure.
1cbm~I don't think we ever had one of these.
We could also use a few more groups, such as party planners, to plan events and stuff like that:) 

Game signup form;

BP username:
BV username:
I'm good at:
How many days of 1 week are you available?:

I've got a plan;) ~Zilly<3
Zilly
Zilly
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 24

Back to top Go down

Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:) Empty Re: Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:)

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:23 am

We're probably not gonna need another admin, since I think there was only supposed to be Katie, Melanie, Caryn, and Gabi, but I became it, and Gabi quit apparently, so I guess I'm in her place, and currently we have one moderator, and since we don't have too many members on, we don't need a lot currently, and we have 1 cbm (:

We're probably not gonna have any applications right now for them since we don't need any right now because of the amount of members, but we could probably make party planners or something.

BTW, you do need permission to post this, but I just read it right now, and I think it's okay to have  Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:) 365355930 lol.

If you do want jobs, you're probably gonna have to talk to the other admin about this too.
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:) Empty Re: Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:)

Post by Zilly Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:25 am

lol, nice emoticon and i think you actually took Amber's place :3
Zilly
Zilly
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:29 am

Yeah, I guess I did lol.
Still not sure if we need another admin yet, even though 2 left. Maybe in the future, when we reach more active members Razz
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:23 pm

So what type of games are they?

BP username: Britney
BV username: BritneyAwesome787
I'm good at: Maths, Graphics and other stuff
How many days of 1 week are you available?: anyday but you will have to let me know as my timezone is AST (Australian Standard Time)
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:46 am

BP username: ℱяosтy❄Cαrℓy
BV username: CarlyAdventure647
I'm good at: Erm, listening to One Direction? LOL.. Idk.
How many days of 1 week are you available?: Well, I'm not sure I'll be available to go on bv since it hasn't been loading at all this week, but I'm available on this forum pretty much any day. Except not on Wednesday nights (6pm or later - Pacific time), or Sundays mornings (12am-12pm Pacific time is when I won't be available).
This seems like a really cool idea!
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:42 am

❄️ғroѕтyғlυттerѕнy❄️ wrote:We're probably not gonna need another admin, since I think there was only supposed to be Katie, Melanie, Caryn, and Gabi, but I became it, and Gabi quit apparently, so I guess I'm in her place, and currently we have one moderator, and since we don't have too many members on, we don't need a lot currently, and we have 1 cbm (:

We're probably not gonna have any applications right now for them since we don't need any right now because of the amount of members, but we could probably make party planners or something.

BTW, you do need permission to post this, but I just read it right now, and I think it's okay to have  Make BP shine *signups, and some things we need:) 365355930 lol.

If you do want jobs, you're probably gonna have to talk to the other admin about this too.

^^^
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down