Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
ALL ABOUT THE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND GAMES! CLICK HERE!  EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
ALL ABOUT THE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND GAMES! CLICK HERE!  EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
ALL ABOUT THE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND GAMES! CLICK HERE!  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
ALL ABOUT THE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND GAMES! CLICK HERE!  EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
ALL ABOUT THE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND GAMES! CLICK HERE!  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
ALL ABOUT THE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND GAMES! CLICK HERE!  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
ALL ABOUT THE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND GAMES! CLICK HERE!  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
ALL ABOUT THE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND GAMES! CLICK HERE!  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
ALL ABOUT THE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND GAMES! CLICK HERE!  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

ALL ABOUT THE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND GAMES! CLICK HERE!  Protec10

ALL ABOUT THE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND GAMES! CLICK HERE!

+17
✮alesha dixon✮
Genny
Holly✿
Katie♔
AlexisBearPaw8
maddie✩
Tabi the Potterhead
lilysaurus
Gabby
Britney
SnowySadie❅
♥!reland♥
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Eden
Trini♥
Bunnygirl
Melanie♥
21 posters

Go down

ALL ABOUT THE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND GAMES! CLICK HERE!  Empty ALL ABOUT THE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND GAMES! CLICK HERE!

Post by Melanie♥ Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:33 pm

THE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND GAMES
Hello there, member of Bearville Playground! We've had quite a few events on Bearville Playground. Remember the Bash? There were cool teams, and I believe my team won -wink-. Now, I present to you, the biggest event Bearville Playground has ever hosted, and will ever host (maybe).
-drumroll-
The Games!

So er, what are the Games?
Bless, you're probably incredibly confused. Heh, no need to be confused, as I'll explain it all to you now! Hey, stop glaring at your laptop. Patience, my dear friend.

We've put together many incredible activities, and schedules. There will be many different challenges, competitions, raffles-you name it. There will be ten rounds. Some will be short, some will be long. There will be four teams. Yup, just four! If you've been quite active, you'll automatically be added to a team. If you just logged on and saw this and you want to sign up, head on over to the sign up thread, and you'll be placed in a team ASAP. Teams will be announced pretty soon. Can you smell the excitement? We have an awesome line up for each ten rounds, which will be posted very soon. By the way, you might want to sign up soon, since the Games won't wait for anyone! The Games will begin on the 28th of September, and by then, applications will be closed. Better tell everyone to come over to BP, since I promise you, you won't want to be missing anything.

You said something about prizes?
Yes, I did! We have many awesome prizes for you guys. We've put together an awesome inventory of prizes, which will all be handed out. You're probably wondering, "how are you going to split the prizes?". Beautiful question. For every round, different people will be nominated by their team. For all challenges, it'll be a group effort. But the team can nominate who they think did the best job for the round, and they may win a prize. Or, myself and Inspector Poppypink151 (waves again) will do some lurking around and choose some people to give prizes too. Isn't that great? So everyone has a chance of winning something, not just the winning team! You want some examples of prizes? Well, there will be small prizes for each round. But the winning team? They'll have a whole inventory of rare stuff. Imagine a rare item you really want. Yeah, it's probably one of the prizes. Seriously, I'm telling you. You want to be on that winning team! With the help of some members, we may even have some bear codes!

A FEW RULES

1. Some rounds will be an elimination round, which means one team may be eliminated. If your team is eliminated, you can become a supporter and choose to support one of the teams. Everyone who participates in the Games will get something, so don't feel bummed if you're team is eliminated. Besides, you'll definitely participate in a few rounds, so nobody will be going on the first/second/third, we're not mean.

2. So you were placed in a team which you don't want to be in? Perhaps your friends are in another team? I really am sorry, but we won't be changing teams. It's too much hassle. Unless there's a serious problem, which you can talk to me about, you'll stay in the team you're placed in.

3. Don't try to view other team's houses. Huh? Houses? Each team will have a house only visible to the team. Here they can plan stuff, and discuss challenges. Do not create accounts just to get into another team to "spy" on them. You'll be banned from the Games.

4. If you sign up for the Games, stay active. You need to give something to the team. If your team wins, and you did absolutely nothing, you won't receive a part of the winnings. You don't have to be Superman and do everything, just post in the Team House and participate in a few events.

5. Yes, this is a competition, and it's competitive. You can say stuff like "Go Team ****!" in the chatbox, or put it in your signature, make avatars etc. That's cool. But by no means will we allow "my teams better than yours!" or "you're going down loser!". Supporting your team is great, just don't insult other members from different teams.

MAKE SURE TO SIGN UP ON THE SIGN UP THREAD!!!

EXTERNAL LINKS

Here I will post links to other threads regarding the Games.

ROUND SCHEDULE- TO BE POSTED SOON

SIGN UP- http://www.bearvilleplayground.com/t9267-sign-up-to-participate-in-the-games#160513

TEAMS- TO BE POSTED SOON

Q/A (QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES)- http://www.bearvilleplayground.com/t9266-q-a-about-the-games-ask-questions-here#160509

Remember, 28th of September!
-Melanie

Last edited by Melanie♥ on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melanie♥
Melanie♥
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 14

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com

Back to top Go down

ALL ABOUT THE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND GAMES! CLICK HERE!  Empty Re: ALL ABOUT THE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND GAMES! CLICK HERE!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:40 pm

This is so exicting! :DD
Get ready for some fun Bearville Playground!

Back to top Go down

ALL ABOUT THE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND GAMES! CLICK HERE!  Empty Re: ALL ABOUT THE BEARVILLE PLAYGROUND GAMES! CLICK HERE!

Post by Bunnygirl Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:43 pm

SOUNDS AWESOME YAY!(:<3333!!
Bunnygirl
Bunnygirl
Royal bear

BearCoins : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini♥ Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Sounds exciting :3!
Trini♥
Trini♥
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:29 am

woo! sounds fun! i hope i can be on for the games!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:01 am

This sounds so exciting!! :DD
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:51 am

I will try to be really active for the games:)
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:05 am

Sounds awesome <3
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:08 pm

Awesome!.
Can't wait Smile Razz
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:52 pm

Can't wait! :DD
Gabby
Gabby
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by lilysaurus Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:38 am

You're such a great writer Mel, you make everything sound so exciting. xD
I can't waait !!!!!
lilysaurus
lilysaurus
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:03 am

Seems like LOOOTS of fun!!!! Cant wait!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:07 am

I can't wait, this sounds exciting!
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:46 am

OMG, I can't wait for it to start!!
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:40 am

Awesome! This sounds fun :3
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:57 am

This sounds extremely fun. (:
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:04 am

So excited Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Genny Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Am I too late?
Genny
Genny
Royal bear

BearCoins : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by ✮alesha dixon✮ Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:00 pm

cool!
✮alesha dixon✮
✮alesha dixon✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 76

http://google.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren♥ Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:28 am

sounds fun!
I can't wait. c:
Lauren♥
Lauren♥
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by xxBellaxx Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:14 am

yay i'm so ready!!
xxBellaxx
xxBellaxx
Royal bear

BearCoins : 345

Back to top Go down

Post by AliApple Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:42 pm

The question is..are we even still doing it
AliApple
AliApple
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1098

http://therewillbebread.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:17 am

It's been months...if this isn't happening then perhaps this should be locked? :DD
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:54 pm

Melanie never came on to do it... So I guess we should lock it, cause I have no idea how to do this.
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down