Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
I would really appreciate a couple mins of your time?:D EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
I would really appreciate a couple mins of your time?:D EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
I would really appreciate a couple mins of your time?:D EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
I would really appreciate a couple mins of your time?:D EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
I would really appreciate a couple mins of your time?:D EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
I would really appreciate a couple mins of your time?:D EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
I would really appreciate a couple mins of your time?:D EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
I would really appreciate a couple mins of your time?:D EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
I would really appreciate a couple mins of your time?:D EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

I would really appreciate a couple mins of your time?:D Protec10

I would really appreciate a couple mins of your time?:D

+2
;harry
catfeet
6 posters

Go down

I would really appreciate a couple mins of your time?:D Empty I would really appreciate a couple mins of your time?:D

Post by catfeet Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:04 am

hai guyssss!
i know i'm meant to of quit lol oops

i was wondering if you could help me out.....
me and my friend wanna get our video played on the radio but we need a few more views.....

i'm sorry the video is so cheesy ikikik ew but yep:3 you don't even need to watch it, just click it;). but watch it if you want to! Razz

Basically the show plays peoples music vids and we really want them to play ours lel omg so yes! thanks so much if you do watch or click it!
feel free to subscribe too Razz

please try not to comment on the vid on YT if you have a babv acc thoooooooo....(sounds really narcisistic but i don't want people i know to see i played babv:S :3_

AGAIN THANK YOU!♥️

catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

I would really appreciate a couple mins of your time?:D Empty Re: I would really appreciate a couple mins of your time?:D

Post by ;harry Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:08 am

nice Liz
;harry
;harry
Royal bear

BearCoins : 727

Back to top Go down

I would really appreciate a couple mins of your time?:D Empty Re: I would really appreciate a couple mins of your time?:D

Post by Eden Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:12 am

done! nice vid!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:19 am

thank you guys!<3
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayle Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:29 am

Nice! Which ones yu? LOL
Jayle
Jayle
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:25 pm

I clicked, and are you really supposed to post this video? it has people, one of em' might be you
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:08 pm

not gonna say jayle Wink

and ireland, i'm not sure, i think i wrote in my post i'm notsure if i'm allowed but its only us and its on youtube so there are people i haven't even met watching so i guess and we don't even mind Razz
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:53 am

ok
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:17 am

Nice! xD
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down