Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» hello old friends
Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

» Dear Everyone
Thu May 07, 2015 11:32 am by xxBellaxx

» ♥♥♥♥ RIP ♥♥♥♥
Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:19 pm by anika_

» Bearville is Ending.
Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:17 pm by anika_

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:08 am
Top posting users this week

Hacking -_- ADMIN LOCK UNFORTUNALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hacking -_- ADMIN LOCK UNFORTUNALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Nicolette:) on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:30 am

Can we all stop with the accusing people of hacking...cuz, you guys have all thought of about 20 people probably that could be the hacker.. it is very annoying to me, and it is also rude. You guys don't understand that ANYONE can have this stuff..and don't try to tell me other wise....we need to stop cuz, quite frankly, I am very annoyed with you all just accusing people, it is rude to them, it is baseically bullying them. So, either stop this non-sense..or don't do anything about it. I'm sick of it...it's putting a bad reputation on the site, I THINK, because that's all you are doing is accusing. I am sorry if I hurt any of your feelings by this, but it's the truth, and I am sure I speak for some other people too.

Last edited by Nicolette:) on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Nicolette:)
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking -_- ADMIN LOCK UNFORTUNALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by anika_ on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:40 am

i couldn't agree more cx
this silly hacking isn't a game, people can't just pick some random person and blame them because they have similar items-that's just not right.;3
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacking -_- ADMIN LOCK UNFORTUNALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by HailiHippo on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:45 am

Yes, I agree :3 I hate when people make assumptions that others are "hackers" because they have the same items as the person who was hacked.
HailiHippo
Royal bear

BearCoins : 119

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:16 am

HailiGurl wrote:Yes, I agree :3 I hate when people make assumptions that others are "hackers" because they have the same items as the person who was hacked.

Yup, and the assume that newbies with rares are hackers because they're new. They could be back-up accounts.
Gabby
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 253

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JLO on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:26 am

yeah i agree...if only we could find out who actually hacked us.
JLO
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 454

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:39 am

Guys i had an idea
I'm sure if you ask vwpatrol, they can tell you who {ip address} was on your account and when, and then they can use that ip address through a server of all the citizens on bearville who have that ip address or one near it.............................
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JLO on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:44 am

omgg :OOOO good idea. c; its too complicated rofl.. and vwhelp isn't replying they are SOOOO slow. ugh
JLO
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 454

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolette:) on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:31 am

How about, we NOT WORRY ABOUT HACKING ANYMORE...cuz, again it's annoying as heck..-_-
Royal bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:41 am

Hacking does hurt peoples feelings but I think we should still worry. You know how some have a lot of rare? They could get hacked and they would have to start all over on that much rare. How would you like it if you got hacked ?

Last edited by Ireland on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : its a secret)
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolette:) on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:44 am

It's just annoying, I'm not trying to start anything...it's just annoying, cuz you guys are accusing every person possible..We just need to move on..these things will happen..Just stop already with the accusing and hacking...that's all..
Royal bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:51 am

Nicolette you are going to make someone upset
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:30 am

I agree with Nicolette. People should not accuse other people of hacking because you can't really tell for sure. And yeah if you get hacked you lose rare and you have to start over, but accusing won't really help you get it back. And also, it's just a game for goodness sake. I know how it feels to get hacked because i lost furry, eft, sash, parrot hat, etc from hackers. But the best thing to do is just email vwhelp or maxine or ask if anyone would donate.
Katara
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:45 am

Can't we still find some evidence cause there is a strange person with a lot of stuff and rare and has no bear. Why don't you check it out ? Nicolette and Kaitlyn
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:00 am

Maybe they made a new account to start over. I mean, i don't have a bear on my new account, but i have some rare on it though
Katara
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGurl on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:14 am

like, this is a "good" idea, but it would be nice to know who hacked us. I know who hacked me... Pretty obvious.
and... I agree with Kaitlyn
CaliforniaGurl
Royal bear

BearCoins : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top