Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Sarah's Trading Post! Updated 6/9/2013, Trading Six EFTs, Dance Star Outfit, Red Panda PSI, Giggly Piggly PSI, Orca Hat, Baby Panther Hat, Nerdy Glasses, and much, much more! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Sarah's Trading Post! Updated 6/9/2013, Trading Six EFTs, Dance Star Outfit, Red Panda PSI, Giggly Piggly PSI, Orca Hat, Baby Panther Hat, Nerdy Glasses, and much, much more! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Sarah's Trading Post! Updated 6/9/2013, Trading Six EFTs, Dance Star Outfit, Red Panda PSI, Giggly Piggly PSI, Orca Hat, Baby Panther Hat, Nerdy Glasses, and much, much more! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Sarah's Trading Post! Updated 6/9/2013, Trading Six EFTs, Dance Star Outfit, Red Panda PSI, Giggly Piggly PSI, Orca Hat, Baby Panther Hat, Nerdy Glasses, and much, much more! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Sarah's Trading Post! Updated 6/9/2013, Trading Six EFTs, Dance Star Outfit, Red Panda PSI, Giggly Piggly PSI, Orca Hat, Baby Panther Hat, Nerdy Glasses, and much, much more! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Sarah's Trading Post! Updated 6/9/2013, Trading Six EFTs, Dance Star Outfit, Red Panda PSI, Giggly Piggly PSI, Orca Hat, Baby Panther Hat, Nerdy Glasses, and much, much more! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Sarah's Trading Post! Updated 6/9/2013, Trading Six EFTs, Dance Star Outfit, Red Panda PSI, Giggly Piggly PSI, Orca Hat, Baby Panther Hat, Nerdy Glasses, and much, much more! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Sarah's Trading Post! Updated 6/9/2013, Trading Six EFTs, Dance Star Outfit, Red Panda PSI, Giggly Piggly PSI, Orca Hat, Baby Panther Hat, Nerdy Glasses, and much, much more! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Sarah's Trading Post! Updated 6/9/2013, Trading Six EFTs, Dance Star Outfit, Red Panda PSI, Giggly Piggly PSI, Orca Hat, Baby Panther Hat, Nerdy Glasses, and much, much more! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Sarah's Trading Post! Updated 6/9/2013, Trading Six EFTs, Dance Star Outfit, Red Panda PSI, Giggly Piggly PSI, Orca Hat, Baby Panther Hat, Nerdy Glasses, and much, much more! - Page 2 Protec10

Sarah's Trading Post! Updated 6/9/2013, Trading Six EFTs, Dance Star Outfit, Red Panda PSI, Giggly Piggly PSI, Orca Hat, Baby Panther Hat, Nerdy Glasses, and much, much more!

+7
Hɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ| ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ|Cᴀʀᴇ
SnowySadie❅
Lucky
Savanah
JLO
Sami ϟ
Perry the Platypus
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sarah's Trading Post! Updated 6/9/2013, Trading Six EFTs, Dance Star Outfit, Red Panda PSI, Giggly Piggly PSI, Orca Hat, Baby Panther Hat, Nerdy Glasses, and much, much more! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah's Trading Post! Updated 6/9/2013, Trading Six EFTs, Dance Star Outfit, Red Panda PSI, Giggly Piggly PSI, Orca Hat, Baby Panther Hat, Nerdy Glasses, and much, much more!

Post by SnowySadie❅ Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:33 pm

Ok is the Michaels things still avalible?
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Trading Post! Updated 6/9/2013, Trading Six EFTs, Dance Star Outfit, Red Panda PSI, Giggly Piggly PSI, Orca Hat, Baby Panther Hat, Nerdy Glasses, and much, much more! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah's Trading Post! Updated 6/9/2013, Trading Six EFTs, Dance Star Outfit, Red Panda PSI, Giggly Piggly PSI, Orca Hat, Baby Panther Hat, Nerdy Glasses, and much, much more!

Post by Perry the Platypus Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:55 pm

I'm not sure, you'd have to check your local Michael's. If you would manage to get the card making kit, that's the one that has the marker code in it, I'd want you to PM me the code so I could get the exact color, lol.

Just a heads up in case you would manage to get up.
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1829

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:42 am

Is this the velvet heart hat that you are looking for? I might have a different hat in mind.

Sarah's Trading Post! Updated 6/9/2013, Trading Six EFTs, Dance Star Outfit, Red Panda PSI, Giggly Piggly PSI, Orca Hat, Baby Panther Hat, Nerdy Glasses, and much, much more! - Page 2 Heart_10
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 747

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:47 am

No, it's a tan hat with bear ears and a single big pink heart on the front, sorry.
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:51 am

What were you interested in?
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:03 am

Perry the Platypus wrote:No, it's a tan hat with bear ears and a single big pink heart on the front, sorry.
Ohh sorry about that! xD
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron ϟ Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:49 am

i like you black roller skates  can you check my tp ?
Aaron ϟ
Aaron ϟ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:07 am

I didn't see anything for them, sorry.
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Hɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ| ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ|Cᴀʀᴇ Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:17 am

Hi Sarah!

I like your Red Panda Ears. Wanna Meet some to Check out my items? Thanks and Bear Hugs!
Hɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ| ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ|Cᴀʀᴇ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:18 am

What's your BABV name?
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by destinybeardiva278 Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:41 am

Could i see a picture of the zebra hat
destinybeardiva278
destinybeardiva278
Royal bear

BearCoins : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Valasaurus Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:49 am

i'm intrested in the nerdy glasses what would u like for them
Valasaurus
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:05 am

Destiny: It's the one you're looking for.

Valerie: I have a wants list on the bottom.
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami ϟ Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:07 am

orca for one nice colored eft of yours?(not default)
Sami ϟ
Sami ϟ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:08 am

I have the Orca Hat for trade already, and I no longer have any of those EFTs pictured.
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by destinybeardiva278 Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:09 am

What would you want for it?
destinybeardiva278
destinybeardiva278
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:09 am

I have a wants list on the bottom of my first post.
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by destinybeardiva278 Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:14 am

i don't have anything on your wishlist
destinybeardiva278
destinybeardiva278
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:20 am

Okay, I'm gonna have to pass this time, sorry.
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Valasaurus Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:54 am

@perrytheplatapus i just got a pink bow that sit on the middle of your head but idk if it's the one you want can you pm me a picture of the bow you want?
Valasaurus
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:45 am

That's not the one I'm looking for. The one I'm looking for is white with different colored polka dots on it that sits in the middle of your head.
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:34 pm

I have a dark red hearts dress from your wants list. (:
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Can I please see a picture?
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:16 pm

Sure. (:

Sarah's Trading Post! Updated 6/9/2013, Trading Six EFTs, Dance Star Outfit, Red Panda PSI, Giggly Piggly PSI, Orca Hat, Baby Panther Hat, Nerdy Glasses, and much, much more! - Page 2 Satin_10
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next