Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
About all this hacking... ~Caryn EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
About all this hacking... ~Caryn EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
About all this hacking... ~Caryn EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
About all this hacking... ~Caryn EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
About all this hacking... ~Caryn EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
About all this hacking... ~Caryn EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
About all this hacking... ~Caryn EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
About all this hacking... ~Caryn EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
About all this hacking... ~Caryn EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

About all this hacking... ~Caryn Protec10

About all this hacking... ~Caryn

+11
SnowPrincess♥
Gabi
Eden
anika_
Nicolette:)
Staccceh
Tabi the Potterhead
ErikasGhost
;harry
JLO
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

About all this hacking... ~Caryn Empty About all this hacking... ~Caryn

Post by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅ Mon May 27, 2013 11:27 am

Hey peeps,

I don't know how to get my head around this...four people hacked this week?
This is not possible unless you have shared your password (or hints) with a bff/friend on here (which you should never do)or you simply have a VERY easy password.
Its not possible to get hacked any other way...
Some forums require you to send them your username/password (which you should also never do). This forum is way too safe for something like this to happen. I do not understand any other reason why something like this would happen.
Maybe siblings/friends logged on on your computer
I honestly have no idea.
If someone has ANY information on who might of told someone a password, or anything that could help, PLEASE PM ME. The info I gather from you will be anonymous, meaning I would not mention your name in public.
Change your password peoples, and please PM, its the only way we will fig
ure this out Smile
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

About all this hacking... ~Caryn Empty Re: About all this hacking... ~Caryn

Post by JLO Mon May 27, 2013 11:36 am

im one of the 4 people. who else got hacked?
JLO
JLO
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by ;harry Mon May 27, 2013 11:57 am

Sophie, Vic, and Amber
The hacker is targeting BP, Caryn.
They hate BP for some reason.
;harry
;harry
Royal bear

BearCoins : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅ Mon May 27, 2013 12:14 pm

The problem is YOU CAN'T TARGET AND HACK PEOPLE HERE. Its IMPOSSIBLE. You would have to be REALLY REALLY tech savvy to hack into a forummotion database...and I doubt someone would spend that time to hack a virtual bearville account -.-
Either someones makin up stories or trying to get other people in trouble or haring passwords or...I DONT KNOW. THIS ALL SOUNDS TOO FISHY TO ME.
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JLO Mon May 27, 2013 12:22 pm

what did amber lose? Sad
JLO
JLO
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ;harry Mon May 27, 2013 12:26 pm

Eft, Furry, and ALL her bb caps
@Caryn, They obviously are doing this for attention or for some weird reason.
;harry
;harry
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLO Mon May 27, 2013 12:34 pm

shes lucky she didn't lost ALL HER ITEMS Sad LIKE ME.
JLO
JLO
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Mon May 27, 2013 1:43 pm

Honestly... Everyone should look around and make sure that there's not a lot of people on bearville that are hacked. I remember someone posted about some "newbies" that joined a month or so ago already having bunny, grand, etc. To me, this automatically sounded like a hacker. That person posted that they noticed this around a week ago, I'm not sure. Hackers have special software on their pc to see passwords. I heard its safe if you have something like a !, #, ?, etc. on your password. If no one else on bv is getting hacked other than people on this forum, it most likely has something to do with this forum and I will make sure the admins and I get a list of suspects and have a talk about this. I don't understand why people would hack, honestly. Its just dumb. The point of the game is to have fun trying to improve your inventory. What fun is it if you hack for your rares? To whoever is a hacker, what the poo is your problem? Are you not getting enough attention? Do you somehow get some huge amount of happiness from making six year olds cry? Are you just a jerk?! Grow up, and get a hobby or something so you can get some joy out of something normal.
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Mon May 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Ikr^

I would like to add that you won't feel proud of hacking because your two day work is nothing compared to the many years the person your hacking spent to get those items. Do you not have any empathy? Your probably getting something without working very hard but thing about the person your hacking-they worked so hard on getting the item and now think how sad they will be when they find out that they lost it! If your the one hacking you might be getting attention right now, but not in a good way. You should be feeling very guilty right now of your very nasty work! Every time you look at the items you hacked you should not be proud of having the item but you shall be very guilty and ashamed of yourself. Plus, what will you get hacking a virtual world and getting rare stuff when there are far better ways to spend all this wasted time! Your wasting a lot of time that could have been used to train yourself for the future. And what will you get if you hack- all you will get is guilt! You are probably happy now but you won't be when you are facing a big punishment for this horrible thing you have done.
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Staccceh Mon May 27, 2013 6:22 pm

My friend Gabby got hacked a week ago. She changes her password every month, and her dad makes sure it's at least 10 characters long. But people out there actually make programs on how to hack accounts on the Internet.
Staccceh
Staccceh
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolette:) Mon May 27, 2013 11:51 pm

I agree with Caryn...Like, you guys said she had someones bbl, anyone could have a purple bbl....like.....I don't think they are targeting JUST us...it's not possible, I think we should all just let this be, because obviously none of the accussions can be correct.
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Tue May 28, 2013 12:06 am

agreed Caryn^^
i don't think we can start playing the "blame game" without proof.
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by JLO Tue May 28, 2013 12:08 am

we have proof. I opened my account and it said that i made friends with jessicaluau41. I NEVER DID. then, liese she said her with a purple bbl (ambers) IM REALLY SCARED Sad
JLO
JLO
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Tue May 28, 2013 12:16 am

^ But, maybe she traded with the hacker? Idk.

And do you guys think this jessica hacked all of your accounts or just ambers or what? lol, now im soo confused.
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by JLO Tue May 28, 2013 12:16 am

and mine!! she hacked mine too Sad
JLO
JLO
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi Tue May 28, 2013 12:17 am

I just want to say that people will actually lie that they got hacked to get more items.. There was a YouTube video of someone who took a screenshot of my account, and claiming it was them, and then they showed a picture of a different bearville without rare items on it, saying that they were 'hacked', when they lying, obviously just asking for attention, and trying to seem innocent that people will give them items. I find that so rude, and don't understand how people can lie like that.

I also find it odd that four people got hacked. I don't understand how this would happen.. I'm sorry, but who ever is actually spending the time to download all the programs, and spend this much hacking people's accounts just for a few virtual items.. What good is it doing you other then wasting your time and making you look like a complete jerk?! It blows my mind that people can do things like this.
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by ;harry Tue May 28, 2013 12:35 am

That girl always wants attention.
;harry
;harry
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolette:) Tue May 28, 2013 3:56 am

Yeah, guys....everyone is just like oh this Jessica gurls and all that jazz, but seriously, if anything SERIOUS was going on then I am PRETTY SURE that Bearville would contact us, I don't think that just because four people "Say" they got hacked is a huge deal,mostly because it's odd and people get hacked everyday. I think we should all just let this be, because we all know that if something really dangerous was going on, BV would try to help or atleast inform us in some way. I think we all are just exaggerating this a little too much...because as I said, we would be informed.

Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowPrincess♥ Tue May 28, 2013 4:04 am

SPAMUSERNAME wrote:That girl always wants attention.

your right
SnowPrincess♥
SnowPrincess♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅ Tue May 28, 2013 6:29 am

That's exactly my stance right now Gabby, that maybe this is all just a lie...IDK i'm not saying it is, just a thought.
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria; Tue May 28, 2013 6:47 am

Honestly, this is so ridiculous. NO ONE wants to target a darn kid's site, now do they?? Playing the blame game is even worse. I know like three people on BV who look like "newbies" but have so much rare it's crazy. You guys are jumping to so many conclusions and honestly it's driving me so crazy because - as I stated above - no one wants to hack into a children's website. It's a game. It doesn't land you into an amazing college. This is getting so out of hand. Please SOMEONE tell me why a hacker would spend their time hacking into a kid's website when they can be targeting higher ranked websites? Exactly. If someone can hack into an Apple device, then it's not impossible to hack into BP, just throwing it out there. And no, I don't have anything to do with this if you think that. BV can pull out logs of who you traded and such (my friend did that), just ask them for the logs. All I'm saying is, you guys are just blaming random newbies and not handing this to the BV team who can accomplish MUCH more.
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Tue May 28, 2013 7:40 am

preach it sista
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolette:) Tue May 28, 2013 8:03 am

Alright, it's my turn to preach on!

None of this makes sense. Nor should any of you be upset what so ever! AS you all have said that this doesn't add up and everything, I'm telling you the same thing. Here's my jig though:
WE can't accuse anyone. We can't accuse at all. As I have said, and I will again! I(even though you may think it's stupid!) Hacking happens everyday! Mostly to a certain popular browser, AND JUST FOR AN EXAMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Google, google is very popular...I believe it may have gotten hacked in the past. Hackers are very techy, and if they can get into one thing, they can get into it all! MY POINTE:
It's just BV, I do relieze you all have worked very very very, hard to earn all your goodies, trust me I know! But, if you think that the hacker is targeting just BP members, then...I think that's wrong, Not ONE person can just Target us..like that's stupid and pretty illogical...cuz like, I could see them targeting us if we were this huge, popular site, that you hear about on the news and everything and people talk about at school, but we aren't. WE are just this little, cute site, that just minds it's own business. ANd I am still not believing all these accusings that you guys are making about who these "hackers" are, because anyone could have that stuff, it's not impossible..
Overall, I think that we are completely overeacting, and I do nderstand that this is a huge deal but It's not the end of the world.
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maria; Tue May 28, 2013 8:10 am

#JustKeepDancing wrote:Alright, it's my turn to preach on!

None of this makes sense. Nor should any of you be upset what so ever! AS you all have said that this doesn't add up and everything, I'm telling you the same thing. Here's my jig though:
WE can't accuse anyone. We can't accuse at all. As I have said, and I will again! I(even though you may think it's stupid!) Hacking happens everyday! Mostly to a certain popular browser, AND JUST FOR AN EXAMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Google, google is very popular...I believe it may have gotten hacked in the past. Hackers are very techy, and if they can get into one thing, they can get into it all! MY POINTE:
It's just BV, I do relieze you all have worked very very very, hard to earn all your goodies, trust me I know! But, if you think that the hacker is targeting just BP members, then...I think that's wrong, Not ONE person can just Target us..like that's stupid and pretty illogical...cuz like, I could see them targeting us if we were this huge, popular site, that you hear about on the news and everything and people talk about at school, but we aren't. WE are just this little, cute site, that just minds it's own business. ANd I am still not believing all these accusings that you guys are making about who these "hackers" are, because anyone could have that stuff, it's not impossible..
Overall, I think that we are completely overeacting, and I do nderstand that this is a huge deal but It's not the end of the world.

Says the person who literally five minutes accused someone from BP who hasn't been on in a century...
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by ;harry Tue May 28, 2013 8:28 am

I think a cow did it! xD
Jk xD
But agreed with Maria
I know I five minutely accused so xD
Sorry