Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Model Applications For The Bearville Times! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Model Applications For The Bearville Times! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Model Applications For The Bearville Times! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Model Applications For The Bearville Times! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Model Applications For The Bearville Times! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Model Applications For The Bearville Times! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Model Applications For The Bearville Times! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Model Applications For The Bearville Times! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Model Applications For The Bearville Times! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Model Applications For The Bearville Times! Protec10

Model Applications For The Bearville Times!

+2
Tabi the Potterhead
SnowySadie❅
6 posters

Go down

Model Applications For The Bearville Times! Empty Model Applications For The Bearville Times!

Post by SnowySadie❅ Mon May 27, 2013 2:16 am

Hello Everyone!

As you may know I am the Fashion Reporter for The Bearville Times! I am holding applications for anyone who wants to be my model! You will have to wear the items I tell you and then I will take pictures and put them into the article! I will give credit to you in the article!

Name:
Why you would like to be my model:
What months you are avalible:

I hope you guys enjoy this!

Applications are due- May 31, 2013
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Model Applications For The Bearville Times! Empty Re: Model Applications For The Bearville Times!

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Mon May 27, 2013 2:33 am

Name: Tabi
Why you would like to be my model: Becasue i like playing with clothes and seeing what looks nice and everything and i think it will be fun to have this job. I would wear what i am told and will have fun!
What months you are avalible: I am available the whole summer and maybe even when school starts again if i don't have too much hw
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Model Applications For The Bearville Times! Empty Re: Model Applications For The Bearville Times!

Post by Sophie♥ Mon May 27, 2013 2:39 am

Name: ѕσρнιєѕ✮ѕтαяѕтяυ¢к
Why you would like to be my model:Because it would be a totally cool experience and i would do anything oics u desire
What months you are avalible:everymonth
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 2:40 am

Name: AmberBieber (AMBER)
Why you would like to be my model: I love fashion, and I have quite a lot of clothing!
What months you are avalible: June onwards (not December/May)

Back to top Go down

Post by αsн❥ Mon May 27, 2013 2:42 am

Name: Ash
Why you would like to be my model: I think it would be nice to have my picture on your magazine lol
What months you are avalible: all the time
αsн❥
αsн❥
Legendary Teddy

BearCoins : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Mon May 27, 2013 4:04 am

Name: SMG
Why you would like to be my model: well it's been a dream of mine to be a model one day (like a real life one) but i guess for now virtual is how it goes xD
What months you are avalible:all the time Razz
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by тαиуα - Mon May 27, 2013 4:53 am

Name: Tanya
Why you would like to be my model: Lol I think it'll be fun and I like dressing up alot xD
What months you are avalible: Every time
тαиуα -
тαиуα -
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down