Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Oh my Gods Please Please Please Check Out This Trailer and Tell me What you Think EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Oh my Gods Please Please Please Check Out This Trailer and Tell me What you Think EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Oh my Gods Please Please Please Check Out This Trailer and Tell me What you Think EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Oh my Gods Please Please Please Check Out This Trailer and Tell me What you Think EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Oh my Gods Please Please Please Check Out This Trailer and Tell me What you Think EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Oh my Gods Please Please Please Check Out This Trailer and Tell me What you Think EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Oh my Gods Please Please Please Check Out This Trailer and Tell me What you Think EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Oh my Gods Please Please Please Check Out This Trailer and Tell me What you Think EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Oh my Gods Please Please Please Check Out This Trailer and Tell me What you Think EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Oh my Gods Please Please Please Check Out This Trailer and Tell me What you Think Protec10

Oh my Gods Please Please Please Check Out This Trailer and Tell me What you Think

5 posters

Go down

Oh my Gods Please Please Please Check Out This Trailer and Tell me What you Think Empty Oh my Gods Please Please Please Check Out This Trailer and Tell me What you Think

Post by Gabby Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 am

Please search these keywords in YouTube, watch the trailer, and tell me what you think. :PP

"sea of monsters percy jackson trailer."
Gabby
Gabby
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 253

Back to top Go down

Oh my Gods Please Please Please Check Out This Trailer and Tell me What you Think Empty Re: Oh my Gods Please Please Please Check Out This Trailer and Tell me What you Think

Post by Katie♔ Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:05 am

My friend saw it while we were watching trailers before "the host" began and she was like "omg there's a third one o:"

Anyways the trailer looks really epic xD
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Oh my Gods Please Please Please Check Out This Trailer and Tell me What you Think Empty Re: Oh my Gods Please Please Please Check Out This Trailer and Tell me What you Think

Post by maria; Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:06 am

^^ i agree with the queen of pies
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:07 am

KɑtieƁuɢ♔ wrote:My friend saw it while we were watching trailers before "the host" began and she was like "omg there's a third one o:"

Anyways the trailer looks really epic xD

Ik lol
Gabby
Gabby
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:37 am

I already made plans for August 7th (going to see Sea of Monsters duh).

I am super excited for the movie but now I have to wait 110 DAYS Sad

Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by lilysaurus Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:49 am

my brother's gonna see that movie for his burrfdaee.c; and im coming with him xD
lilysaurus
lilysaurus
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:55 am

Bubbly⋎ic wrote:I already made plans for August 7th (going to see Sea of Monsters duh).

I am super excited for the movie but now I have to wait 110 DAYS Sad

-cries- I can't wait til school ends. Then I'm gonna make the summer go by really really fast. Then August will come. :DD At least they changed the date. It used to be August 16th.

And Lily- Good. Go see it. You don't have enough Percy Jackson in ya. :DD
Gabby
Gabby
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum