Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Natalie The Tween Wizard ( A story by Sadie) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Natalie The Tween Wizard ( A story by Sadie) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Natalie The Tween Wizard ( A story by Sadie) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Natalie The Tween Wizard ( A story by Sadie) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Natalie The Tween Wizard ( A story by Sadie) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Natalie The Tween Wizard ( A story by Sadie) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Natalie The Tween Wizard ( A story by Sadie) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Natalie The Tween Wizard ( A story by Sadie) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Natalie The Tween Wizard ( A story by Sadie) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Natalie The Tween Wizard ( A story by Sadie) Protec10

Natalie The Tween Wizard ( A story by Sadie)

4 posters

Go down

Natalie The Tween Wizard ( A story by Sadie) Empty Natalie The Tween Wizard ( A story by Sadie)

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:21 am

Natalie- A 12 year old girl who lives with her wizard parents and siblings. She has Straight short brown hair and green eyes. ( Main Character)

Nate- A 16 year old boy who is the quarterback of the football team. He lives with his parents and his siblings. He has light brown hair and green eyes.

Ella- A 6 year old girl who is the twin of Rachel. She likes to play dolls and make art. She has brown hair and green eyes.

Rachel- A 6 year old girl who is the twin of Ella. She likes to play dolls and make food. She has light brown hair and green eyes.

Aunt Carrie- The kids aunt and she takes care of them all the time. She is their dad's older sister. She has Dirty Blonde hair and light blue eyes.

Cousin Sammy- A boy who is 9 years old and the cousin of the kids, his mom is Aunt Carrie. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Mrs. Cantu- The kids mom who is secretly a wizard. She has auburn hair and green eyes.

Mr. Cantu- The kids dad who is secretly a wizard. He has brown hair and green eyes

Nicole Smith- Natalie's BFF who loves volleyball. She has black hair and brown eyes.

Brianna Harris- Natalie's BFF who loves animals and nature. She has blonde hair, hazel eyes and glasses.

Comment for more!!!!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Natalie The Tween Wizard ( A story by Sadie) Empty Re: Natalie The Tween Wizard ( A story by Sadie)

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:30 am

Chapter 1

Natalie was walking with Brianna and Nicole on there way home from school. Nicole said " I have volleyball at 5." " Well" said Natalie, " maybe we can go to the mall next week." All the girls nodded in agreement. Brianna lived a few blocks away so she had to make her turn. The girls waved good- bye. Nicole said " I am going to my grandparents for the week." Natalie said " Alright have fun!" It was time for Nicole to make her turn. Natalie waved good- bye. Natalie saw her Aunt waiting for her and her siblings at the end of the driveway. They're house was pretty plain it was white and with brown shutters. Her Aunt Carrie waved " Hello" and so did she. For dinner they all had chicken. The twins were at their friend Mary's House. So it was Nate and Natalie and Cousin Sammy and Aunt Carrie. So Nate said " When was the last time Mom and Dad came in?" Aunt Carrie answered " They're busy, Nate." Nate said " So they are too busy for their kids?!" Aunt Carrie replied " Of course not!" " They will be here in a couple of days for the twins birthday." Nate answered " I am sick of them never being here!" And then he stormed to his room and Sammy's.

Comment for more!
Sorry to double post!

SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Natalie The Tween Wizard ( A story by Sadie) Empty Re: Natalie The Tween Wizard ( A story by Sadie)

Post by Bunnygirl Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:36 am

more!
Bunnygirl
Bunnygirl
Royal bear

BearCoins : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:03 am

Chapter 2

Natalie ran up to her brother and said " Nate, you know mom and dad are very busy and they come when the can." Nate replied " We haven't seen them since New Years!" Natalie said " Yes, but...." Nate snapped " There is no but's!" And he slamed the door. Natalie sighed ,yes she did miss her parents too, but she knew they both had very hard jobs. Then she went in her room and just looked around. In the next room she heard her Aunt talking to Nate. She said " Nate, they are coming next week for the twins birthday and maybe you can talk to them then." Nate replied " Yeah, ok." Then she tried to call her parents but no answer voice mail. She wanted to tell them how Nate felt. Then she herd the twins coming in, she better get them some dinner.

Comment for more!

SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:09 am

More!
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:20 am

Chapter 3

The twins were very tired so they ate some dinner and went to bed. Cousin Sammy was doing homework and Nate was too. I finished everything so I went to my room because it was only 7 o'clock. I saw a key on my desk and a note that read. " Take this note and tote be prepared and scared for the journey of your life." Natalie was so confused. She took the note and the key and went down to show Aunt Carrie. She said " maybe it was the twins trying to fool you" Natalie replied " yes, maybe." But where was the hey from? So Natalie explored everywhere for the matching key hole when she went in her room there was another note that read " Go now and find a hidden mystery of your life" Now Natalie was scared was it a prank or real?

Comment for more!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:28 am

More c:
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:45 am

Chapter 4

So I went to Nate and showed him the note and he said " that's not the twins writing." So they both went back to Natalie's room and they saw a huge door! She put the key in it and it worked! The door opened and their was a portle! They got the twins and said " Come on we think we found mom and dad!" The twins looked happy so they went with them. And then they were gone!!! They all started screaming. They landed in the middle of a town a busy town. A teenage girl who had brown hair blue eyes came over to them and said welcome to WizardVille. You kids need to get to school. Natalie said " No we need to find our parents and we're not wizards!" The girl said " Well then how did you get here ,you better get to school!" Nate said " First we need to find our parents, do you know them?" The girl replied " what's their names?" Natalie replied " Liz and Ben Cantu." " The couple with the green eyes?" Nate answered " yes ,we have them too." The girl replied"
my name is Anna, follow me."

Comment for more!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:11 am

More!
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:21 am

Chapter 5

We followed Anna and she led us to our parents office. It was pretty nice! They were both on the 3rd floor. We knocked on the door and mom replied " Come in!" As we opened the door mom gasped. " What in the world are you kids doing here!" Natalie replied " Well, I saw notes and...." Mom snapped " Where is Aunt Carrie?!" Nate answered "She was with Sammy." " She didn't see the huge portal!" I answered " Well I guess." " Well I guess who kids know you are wizards, we should get you kids registered for Wizard Universety." said Mom. " Ok" we all replied.

Comment for more!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down