Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria! - Page 2 Protec10

º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria!

+14
ErikasGhost
Katara
Sophie♥
Savanah
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Michelle
anika_
Bella♪
Maddie
maria;
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Maria Styles ♥
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria! - Page 2 Empty Re: º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria!

Post by Bella♪ Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:08 am

Awesome!! Smile My friend also loves hair bows. Post more please! c:
Bella♪
Royal bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria! - Page 2 Empty Re: º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria!

Post by Sophie♥ Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:47 am

OMG MORE MORE MORE! Razz
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:02 am

This is such a cool blog!
Please post more (:
what a great idea and such cool and creative posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:39 am

º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria! - Page 2 Pitchp12

I'm so glad you guys are liking this blog and sorry I haven't posted in a while. Soo, this section is gonna be about bestfriends! c:
•º•º•º•BestfriendsC:•º•º•º•
I thought I would talk to you guys about Best Friends because this week I witnessed a ton of drama, and this can start with one whisper on how her hair looks today or how ugly her outfit is.

What some of you may not know is you're lucky. You should be grateful, have you ever look over at that guy or girl sitting in the corner, alone reading a book? And the thought just kinda passed over you?
Well those people probably feel really lonely, and probably envy you when you sit there and laugh your head off with your friends.
So just, be grateful. Don't be rude to him or her, don't talk behind their backs because one day that will be you.
So, as I told you I'm writing this because alot has been going on at school this week. You see, my friend (Let's just call her friend #1, okay?) is really sweet, she's beautiful and hilarious. She moved here in the fall and imediately clicked with this other girl, Friend #2.
Soon though, Friend #1 made friends and became close with them, Like me. So Friend #2 started talking behind her back like cray, everyday on the bus "OMG DID YOU HEAR ABOUT HVSDHIVAJFBVA?" and soon enough Friend #1 found out, and they aren't friends anymore.
I find this so sad, it's just awful. And honestly, it's not easy to fit in at my school. We are really really clique-y. Nothing you can really do about it though.

So you, just be grateful of your friends. Don't spread rumors, don't make fun of them and be grateful. I'll always be grateful of all my friends, I never wanna lose any of them! c:

Okay, sorry to be so serious, it's just a good topic!
Anywhoo
Update: Obsessed with new Bruno Mars hit, When I was your man! Check it out! <3

Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:35 am

love it! My section coming soon Smile
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:33 pm

omg this blog is awesome! nice job guyyyyssss
Katara
Katara
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:32 am

OMGGGG YOUR BLOG IS AMAZZZINGGG<333 LOVE ITT<333

-adds to favourite list-<333
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:55 am

Love your post Maria! Can't wait for more!! Very Happy
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella♪ Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:54 am

Aww, nice writing about Best Friends! Post more!
Bella♪
Royal bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:05 am

•º•Ƒøȑḝṽȅȑ •º• Ẅǝĭṝđ •º• wrote:º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria! - Page 2 Pitchp12

I'm so glad you guys are liking this blog and sorry I haven't posted in a while. Soo, this section is gonna be about bestfriends! c:
•º•º•º•BestfriendsC:•º•º•º•
I thought I would talk to you guys about Best Friends because this week I witnessed a ton of drama, and this can start with one whisper on how her hair looks today or how ugly her outfit is.

What some of you may not know is you're lucky. You should be grateful, have you ever look over at that guy or girl sitting in the corner, alone reading a book? And the thought just kinda passed over you?
Well those people probably feel really lonely, and probably envy you when you sit there and laugh your head off with your friends.
So just, be grateful. Don't be rude to him or her, don't talk behind their backs because one day that will be you.
So, as I told you I'm writing this because alot has been going on at school this week. You see, my friend (Let's just call her friend #1, okay?) is really sweet, she's beautiful and hilarious. She moved here in the fall and imediately clicked with this other girl, Friend #2.
Soon though, Friend #1 made friends and became close with them, Like me. So Friend #2 started talking behind her back like cray, everyday on the bus "OMG DID YOU HEAR ABOUT HVSDHIVAJFBVA?" and soon enough Friend #1 found out, and they aren't friends anymore.
I find this so sad, it's just awful. And honestly, it's not easy to fit in at my school. We are really really clique-y. Nothing you can really do about it though.

So you, just be grateful of your friends. Don't spread rumors, don't make fun of them and be grateful. I'll always be grateful of all my friends, I never wanna lose any of them! c:

Okay, sorry to be so serious, it's just a good topic!
Anywhoo
Update: Obsessed with new Bruno Mars hit, When I was your man! Check it out! <3

What if I am "that guy or girl sitting in the corner, alone reading a book"?!?!?!? Jkjk rofl xD Love the blog :DDD keep postin guys!! OMG MADDIE TODAY THIS GIRL WAS WEARING THE LOW HIGH DRESSES U TALK ABOUT AND HER OUTFIT WAS PERFFF!!! I don't really see people wearing them, but I think they're gonna be like the style soon! That girl is like a hipster lol she dresses different kind but like in a good way if that makes sense... she dresses up really nice all the time, she's so pretty!!! My sister hates everything about the skirts, but im like GIRRRRL U CRAZY!?!?! rofl well thats it lol
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:36 am

@Erika, I always wanna be that one hipster girl xD never really works out! Haha!

WE LOVE FEEDBACKKKK! C:C;C;C;C;C;;C;C;C;C;C
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Can we ask questions like what you guys think about a certain type of clothe and stuff? Like if we buy a shirt and wanna know feedback about how they look?
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:27 pm

^^^^^
TOTALLY!
That would go under advice. Ask away c:
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:03 pm

Kk ill ask tomorrow since its late (;
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:32 am

Perfectt!
Posts coming soooooon!
Stay lovely!
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:35 am

Kk, just a warning... The colors are pretty off... I tried to the best of my ability to make them the right color, but the one where the color change is the most is the shirt, its supposed to be a peachish pretty color but instead it looks like light pink ): I just wanted to know your opinions on these two things that I bought recently.
º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria! - Page 2 1z1hiqo
I bought this on sale at American Eagle for $22.25 (:
º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria! - Page 2 Dzxrlz
I tried going to a new store since I'm not too open minded about where I shop LOL so i always end up wearing stuff from the same like 5 stores LOL So... I got this at Papaya for I think $23.00 lol
If you want to see somewhat what my skin color is, ask for a pic <3 thanks, be 100% honest so I don't end up buying a mistake again! Bought it with me own money so.. Yea lol!
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:25 am

мynaмeιѕғaтpaтrιcιa wrote:Kk, just a warning... The colors are pretty off... I tried to the best of my ability to make them the right color, but the one where the color change is the most is the shirt, its supposed to be a peachish pretty color but instead it looks like light pink ): I just wanted to know your opinions on these two things that I bought recently.
I tried going to a new store since I'm not too open minded about where I shop LOL so i always end up wearing stuff from the same like 5 stores LOL So... I got this at Papaya for I think $23.00 lol
If you want to see somewhat what my skin color is, ask for a pic <3 thanks, be 100% honest so I don't end up buying a mistake again! Bought it with me own money so.. Yea lol!

I LOVEE that jean jacket vesty thing! That was a really great choice!
And the shirt, from what I can see, it's adorable. But the pictures a bit small so i can't like, see every detail.
ANything to add Madddieee?
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:34 am

•º•Ƒøȑḝṽȅȑ •º• Ẅǝĭṝđ •º• wrote:
мynaмeιѕғaтpaтrιcιa wrote:Kk, just a warning... The colors are pretty off... I tried to the best of my ability to make them the right color, but the one where the color change is the most is the shirt, its supposed to be a peachish pretty color but instead it looks like light pink ): I just wanted to know your opinions on these two things that I bought recently.

I LOVEE that jean jacket vesty thing! That was a really great choice!
And the shirt, from what I can see, it's adorable. But the pictures a bit small so i can't like, see every detail.
ANything to add Madddieee?
Crtl+v+ scroll=zoom in (;
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:11 pm

ℓιℓ♥ριρ wrote:awhh awesome blog! I wish I was American so I could get Baby Lips. :/
Same, I'm not american lol
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by maria; Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:00 pm

you can find Baby Lips on Amazon! Razz
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunnygirl Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:54 pm

LUV THE BLOG AND TIPS:)
Bunnygirl
Bunnygirl
Royal bear

BearCoins : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:04 pm

º•º•º•♫♪-Picture Perf-♪♫•º•º•º Blog by Maddie and Maria! - Page 2 Pitchp13
Heyy!
I'm gonna do a post and just list all my obsessions, and then you can post your feedback, like what your obsessions are and stuff. Okay so here goess!
1.Ed Sheeran
2.One Direction
3.Babylips
4.Macbarbie07 (I love her ideas lol)
5.EOS!
6. Top knots lol
7. Sarah Dessen books
8. Musicc!
9. Aeropostale
10. American Eagle
11.Bath and Body Works
12 yummy candles!
13. Operation Beautiful♥♥♥♥♥♥
14. Leg Warmers
15. My uggs
16. Yoga Pants! (Preferably from Victoria Secret!)
17. My purple compisition notebook (I write EVERYTHING in it..)
18. MEAN GIRLS!!!
19. Moccasins
20. Lace! ♥
21. Facebook
22. NORMAN! (The orange guy in my siggy)
23. My hair straigtner! Haha
24. Smoothies!
25.Those little Tonitos pizza pocket things!
26. Dinosaurs!
27. Narwhals
28. Nail designs
29. Bridalplasty c:

Okayyy thats all I can think of! KEEP READIN MY FRIENDS!

Last edited by ғlo☼ғroм☼progressιve on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maria; Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:06 pm

BATH AND BODY WORKS IS PERFECTION
their scented candles are just...amazayn ok. nuff said. omg and their hand sanitizers!
+ mean girls is the best ok. it's flawless.
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:13 pm

OMG

MacBarbie07
Bath and Body Works
UGGs
MEAN GIRLS + YOGA PANTS!

love those.
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by maria; Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:15 pm

UGGS + YOGA PANTS (mine are from abercrombie and pink usually) IS LIFE OK. + MACBARBIE07 JUST I CAN'T.
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next