Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
HOW TO CHANGE HAIR BACK!!! PLEASE HELP!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
HOW TO CHANGE HAIR BACK!!! PLEASE HELP!! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
HOW TO CHANGE HAIR BACK!!! PLEASE HELP!! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
HOW TO CHANGE HAIR BACK!!! PLEASE HELP!! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
HOW TO CHANGE HAIR BACK!!! PLEASE HELP!! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
HOW TO CHANGE HAIR BACK!!! PLEASE HELP!! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
HOW TO CHANGE HAIR BACK!!! PLEASE HELP!! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
HOW TO CHANGE HAIR BACK!!! PLEASE HELP!! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
HOW TO CHANGE HAIR BACK!!! PLEASE HELP!! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

HOW TO CHANGE HAIR BACK!!! PLEASE HELP!! Protec10

HOW TO CHANGE HAIR BACK!!! PLEASE HELP!!

3 posters

Go down

HOW TO CHANGE HAIR BACK!!! PLEASE HELP!! Empty HOW TO CHANGE HAIR BACK!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Post by ErikasGhost Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:49 pm

Soo i changed my hair for the quest in BV and I was gonna change my hair back to normal... but they only have the Chinese styles available... I absolutely can't stand it... I am wearing a rainbow wig right now that I borrowed from Jazzy just because I hate it! Any ideas??? My hair still shows a bit in the wig... Please help :'(
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

HOW TO CHANGE HAIR BACK!!! PLEASE HELP!! Empty Re: HOW TO CHANGE HAIR BACK!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Post by Chéri3 Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:56 pm

Uh... first off, the hairstyles aren't really "Chinese." Harajuku originates from Japan Smile.
Anywho, all you have to do is to finish the Harajuku quest, then all the hair choices will appear in the salon again. They only showed 4 hairstyles so that people know which ones to buy for the quest.

To be honest I don't like the hairstyles either. I'm like the only person with side braids at the Furshion District right now. xD
Chéri3
Chéri3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 10

Back to top Go down

HOW TO CHANGE HAIR BACK!!! PLEASE HELP!! Empty Re: HOW TO CHANGE HAIR BACK!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Post by ErikasGhost Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Chéri3 wrote:Uh... first off, the hairstyles aren't really "Chinese." Harajuku originates from Japan Smile.
Anywho, all you have to do is to finish the Harajuku quest, then all the hair choices will appear in the salon again. They only showed 4 hairstyles so that people know which ones to buy for the quest.

To be honest I don't like the hairstyles either. I'm like the only person with side braids at the Furshion District right now. xD
THANK YOU!!! I can't get through a game of the fashionista thing!!! i played it for like 10 minutes and it didn't end!!!
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chéri3 Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:10 pm

No problem. If you cannot finish the quest because of the outfit game, then just quit the quest altogether. You can do so by going to the Quests section of your CyBearZone and clicking "QUIT QUEST" for the Harajuku Event.
Chéri3
Chéri3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen♡Idle Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:46 pm

YOU LOOKED HOT IN THE WIG ROFL

jks :DD
Teen♡Idle
Teen♡Idle
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

http://instagram.com/seasonalsdesires#

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:48 pm

тнεү♡cαℓℓ♡мε♡ғαт♡αмү wrote:YOU LOOKED HOT IN THE WIG ROFL

jks :DD
IKR!!! ALL the guys were after me!!!!
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:27 pm

I think you have to get 5 of the outfits, then you go to the runway, then you get the panda slippers and finish the quest c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum