Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL Protec10

ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL

+3
Lucky
Maddie
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Coolest HP Spell?

ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL ByMYXTI0%ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL ByMYXTI17%ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL ByMYXTI0%ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL ByMYXTI50%ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL ByMYXTI33%ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL Empty ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:49 am

It's the "I love Harry Potter club!"

Welcome to Hogwarts. Not really but I wish I was at Hogwarts.

So, wanna join the "I love Harry Potter club!" ? OF COURSE YOU DO!

So here's how ya join, just fill out this form (it's that easy!):

ϟ-Blood Status (half-blood, pure-blood, or muggle-born, just choose one that you'd want to be if you were magical) :
ϟ-Favorite Magical Creature? :
ϟ-Favorite Spell?
:
ϟ-Favorite Villian? :
ϟ-Why do you love the HP series so much? :
ϟ-Have you read all the books? :
ϟ-Have you seen all the movies? :
ϟ-Do you have any Harry Potter collectible items? If so, what do you have?
ϟ-Just tell me one or more character(s) that you like
:

*******RANKS********
Founder: Míraηda ϟ
Professors (co-founders): »ʟᴜᴄᴋƴϟ«
Order of the Phoenix Members: мαddιe♥, Amber, ℰαṧтεґ❀☾αґł¥ϟ,
Dumbledore's Army Members: Oℓινια
Hogwarts Students: Ƥιɛ ツ

Just fill out the form above!

Here is my form:

Blood Status: Half-Blood
Favorite Magical Creature: hmm.....Dragon or House-elf!
Favorite Spell: um....Accio!
Favorite Villian: uhh....Bellatrix Lestrange is pretty evil but shes kind of epic so I will go with her. Or He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!
Why do you love the HP series so much? : It makes me feel magical and special and I love reading it so much and it's so perfect and makes me so happy YAY!
Have you read all the books? : Yes I have. I have also read The Tales of Beedle the Bard, also by JKR, and I own all of them.
Have you seen all the movies? : Yes I have. I own all of them.
Do you have any Harry Potter Collectible items? if so, what do you have? : I am not listing everything, but I have 2 wands (Harry's and Hermione's), 10 HP posters, and I own the books Quidditch Through the Ages and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
Just tell me a one or more character(s) that you like: Neville Longbottom, Remus Lupin, Luna Lovegood, Sirius Black, Severus Snape, Nymphadora Tonks, Albus Dumbledore...I will stop there even though I have more that I love!

As you can see, there is a poll above. I am gonna try to see if I can change the polls occasionally (:

Alright! Remember, you can discuss anything from Harry Potter here, you can ask questions or just talk about what you love!

Also, if you're Siriusly ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL Images10 then you can add this to your siggie, or put the lightning bolt symbol ϟ in your username!

ENJOY!

Last edited by Míraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:24 pm; edited 21 times in total
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL Empty Re: ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL

Post by Maddie Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:59 am

ϟ-Blood Status (half-blood, pure-blood, or muggle-born, just choose one that you'd want to be if you were magical) : Pure-blood
ϟ-Favorite Magical Creature? : DOBBYYYY
ϟ-Favorite Spell? : Havati cadavra JK JK JK idk…. probs expelli armis (couldn’t think of a good one)
ϟ-Favorite Villian? : Bellatrix Lastrange
ϟ-Why do you love the HP series so much? : it makes your imagination work and it’s so fun
ϟ-Have you read all the books? : DUHHH
ϟ-Have you seen all the movies? : DOUBLE DUHHHH
ϟ-Do you have any Harry Potter collectible items? If so, what do you have? i have the wooden wands and the light up wands
ϟ-Just tell me one or more character(s) that you like : Hermione and Ginny
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL Empty Re: ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL

Post by Lucky Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:23 am

ϟ-Blood Status (half-blood, pure-blood, or muggle-born, just choose one that you'd want to be if you were magical) : Half-Blood
ϟ-Favorite Magical Creature? : Dobby/House-elf
ϟ-Favorite Spell? : Expelliarmus!
ϟ-Favorite Villian? : VOLDY VOLDY VOLDEMORT aka, Tom Riddle
ϟ-Why do you love the HP series so much? : They're my favourite series and just omg. Everything is well written and well described.
ϟ-Have you read all the books? : Yes, of course
ϟ-Have you seen all the movies? : Nope
ϟ-Do you have any Harry Potter collectible items? If so, what do you have? No i don't have any
ϟ-Just tell me one or more character(s) that you like: Remus Lupin, Draco Malfoy, Severus Snape, Kreacher, Dobby, Sirius Black, Neville Longbottom, Albus Dumbledore

Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:32 am

Both of you are in!!!!! I enjoyed reading your forms (:! Now let's get discussing HP!
Okay here's a question, what do you think it would be like to be a werewolf, like Lupin?
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:33 am

Hmm, i'd have to hide my identity, since wizards don't like werewolves which is crude >:O
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:36 am

I so agree with you! It's so sad Sad Plus werewolf transformations are suppose to be painful and no one will hire a werewolf (except Dumbledore, apparently) so werewolves can't get jobs most of the time. I blame Umbridge!!!
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:40 am

I feel all sad for werewolves now, their lives are terrible and it's not their fault. I blame Umbridge too & Fenrir Greyback D:<
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:42 am

If I could, I’d take a knife, and stab Umbridge. Or I’d give her one of those special quill pens where you write blood, and it shows up on your hand, and point a wand at her back, and make her write “I love werewolfs” an infinite number of times
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:43 am

LOL Nice!

***Be sure to check the newly added ranks!***
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:07 am

ϟ-Blood Status (half-blood, pure-blood, or muggle-born, just choose one that you'd want to be if you were magical) : Pure-Blood
ϟ-Favorite Magical Creature? : Phoenix, owl
ϟ-Favorite Spell? : hm..I like all of the spells except for the one that caused harry to dance
ϟ-Favorite Villian? : Voldemort, Malfoy
ϟ-Why do you love the HP series so much? : I just d
ϟ-Have you read all the books? : No, I read book one, two, and three. (My friend spoiled the end of the series)
ϟ-Have you seen all the movies? : no..but I saw part of the last one
ϟ-Do you have any Harry Potter collectible items? If so, what do you have? : awh sorry, i don't have any.
ϟ-Just tell me one or more character(s) that you like : Harry, Dumbledore

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:15 am

(Hey I changed my username, so you should change my name from bella to maddie in the member list! i’m going by my real name on here now since theres a new bella Sad )
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Sure, I will do that!!!

Here is something else we can discuss, what are your thoughts on the 4 houses, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Slytherin? What house do you think you belong in?
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:18 pm

ϟ-Blood Status (half-blood, pure-blood, or muggle-born, just choose one that you'd want to be if you were magical) : Muggle-born (I feel like I should go to Hogwarts but that I am a demigod from Percy Jackson)
ϟ-Favorite Magical Creature? :
ϟ-Favorite Spell? : Expecto Patronum
ϟ-Favorite Villian? : Voldemort (oops- he who should not be named)
ϟ-Why do you love the HP series so much? : JKR is an amazing author and Harry Potter is tied for my favourite book series!
ϟ-Have you read all the books? : Yup
ϟ-Have you seen all the movies? : All except for 7 and 8 movie
ϟ-Do you have any Harry Potter collectible items? If so, what do you have?: I don't know if this counts but the DS Game and this journal book
ϟ-Just tell me one or more character(s) that you like : Harry Potter, Ron, Fred and George Weasley, and Hermoine Granger.
Oh and Dumbledore Smile
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:16 pm

Do any of you guys play Pottermore? {a hp site where you can have an adventure at hogwarts}

I think I either belong in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor but I took this house test on Pottermore and I got Gryffindor. xD

Also thanks Miranda for changing Headmistresses to Professors(:<3
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:03 am

Pottermore? Never heard of it but I’m gonna go check it out now!

And I think that I’d be best fit for Gryffindor or Hufflepuff
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:13 am

Well my friend plays pottermore
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:23 pm

It's really fun and there's sound effects and you can make potions, etc : D

By the way Tabi, to post in clubs you must apply for them first; and you haven't in this club.
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:27 pm

I joined Pottermore!!! LOL it’s kinda fun!! LOL…

HARRY POTTER NERD…. RIGHT HERE!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:07 am

ϟ-Blood Status (half-blood, pure-blood, or muggle-born, just choose one that you'd want to be if you were magical) :Pure Blood
ϟ-Favorite Magical Creature? :Giant Spider Very Happy
ϟ-Favorite Spell? :Hmmm All Of Them!I LURV THEM ALL!!!!
ϟ-Favorite Villian? :Valdomort (I Shouldnt Say His Name!D:)
ϟ-Why do you love the HP series so much? :Theres Soo Intretresting Ive Only Just Became A Harry Potter Fan As I Am Starting To Read The Books! Poor Harry He Gets Left On The Doorstep Without His Mum Or Dad! D:
ϟ-Have you read all the books? :Only Half Through Book 1
ϟ-Have you seen all the movies? :First Harry Potter Movie Cant Remeber Name! D:
ϟ-Do you have any Harry Potter collectible items? If so, what do you have? Hmmmm Does Lego Harry Potter On PS3 Count?
ϟ-Just tell me one or more character(s) that you like :Hmmmm DEFINATLEY Harry Potter And Hermione Granger! Razz

BTW I LURV The Lego Harry Potter PS3 Game Its Like EPIC! Very Happy
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:15 am

Congrats, Pie, you're in!
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:26 am

YAY! Razz
BTW Its Me Soph Miranda!
Me And My Friend Were Doing A Random Scene! LOL
Basicaly My Friend Was Valtdamore And I Was Harry Potter DON DON DON! LOOOOL Basicaly She Was A About To Set Me On Fire (But The Snow Would Of Been Put Out The Fire On Me I Had Snow Today LOL) Sooo I Used A Random Plant Spell On Her And She Was Covered In Vines And Then I Used A Watering Spell And It Over Growed On Him (Her As My Friends A Gurl!)And The Vines Grew Inside His Mouth And He Suffercated To Death!

Baically Thats A Play Me And My Friend Made Up Bit Random But We Were Boered Soo We Made It Up LOL!
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:53 am

lol cool!
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Blood Status: Pure blood
Favorite Magical Creature: House elf c:
Favorite Spell: Wingardium Leviosa
Favorite Villian: Malfoy's dad c:
Why do you love the HP series so much? : I love the whole magical world. When i started reading them, I couldn't stop! Plus I love fantasy <3
Have you read all the books? : YES YES Very Happy
Have you seen all the movies? : YES Very Happy my favourite is number 3 <3
Do you have any Harry Potter Collectible items? I have posters and PC games c:
Just tell me a one or more character(s) that you like: Ronald, Haggrid, Dobby, Dumbledore c: and HARRY Very Happy <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:39 am

Congratz Amber, you're in! And, you're an Order of the Phoenix Member on the ranks Wink
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:47 am

Cool thanks c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next