Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ Protec10

♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥

Go down

♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ Empty ♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥

Post by Sophie♥ Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:20 am

♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ Sophie21
♥Heres My Club Join NOW!♥
♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ Welcom10
Hi Welcome To My Club I Hope You Join! I Am Doing Many Graphic Tips And Style Tips And Many Other Tips On Things That Matter In Life! I Will Also Be Doing Sophies Random Advice On Any Topic All You Have To Do Is Post In A Topic You Need Advice On!♥
♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ Ranks10
Sophies - Owner Fashinista And Graphic Expert!

FG Newbie:You Are New To The Club And You
Have No Posts!
Fashions My Thang! : 5 Posts On Fashion Topics!
Graphics My Thang! : 5 Posts On Graphic Topic !
Fashion Is All I Know! : 5 Posts And Tell People About A Website/ Store That Helps With Fashion!
Graphics Is All I Know! : 5 Posts And Tell People About A Webstie/ Store That Helps With Graphics!
Fashion Expert: 15 Posts On Fashion Topic
Graphic Expert: 15 Posts On Graphic Topic
Fashion Celeb: 25 Or More Posts And 4 Stores About Fashion That Can Help!
Graphic Celeb: 25 Or More Posts And 4 Graphic Websites On Graphics!

Last edited by ♥Panda♥ on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ Empty Re: ♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥

Post by Sophie♥ Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:08 am

♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ Sophie10

First Fashion Adivice Post:
Hiya Guys My First Topic Is About UGGS They Are Soooo Fashionable And Go With EVERYTHING! But Make Sure Gurls They Dont Colour Clash!!!! I Love UGGS But Some Colours Of Uggs Shouldnt Go With Some Colours! E.G Blue UGGS And A Yellow Dress Dont Go In My Opinion!!! UGGS Are Expenice But They Are Per-Fect! But If You Cannot Aford Uggs You Can Of CORSE Go For A Cheaper Pair Of Boots Just Like Uggs At: Walmart, Asda, Tescos And Many More Shops!!! The Best Colour Of UGGS In My Opinion Is Brown As They Go With Everything! If You Are Unsure On What Uggs Are And Dont Know What Kind Of Boots These Look Like Here Are Pics! :

♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ Uggs10

♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ Uggs310

Next Time:
Graphic Programs And How To Erase Background And How To Add A Cool Backgroud Soo You Can Make Your Siggie Perfect!!!
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥ Empty Re: ♥♥♥Sophies Graphic And Shopping Club! First Fashion Post Is Out Now!♥♥♥

Post by Sophie♥ Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:50 am

Hiya Guys Im Currently Working On The Next Topic But Its Taking A Loooong Time As I Have To Take Piccys And Loads Of Other Stuff!!! But Anyways Any New Members And Anyone Have Any Comments On The Last Post About Fashion Advice? Razz
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down