Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
CARYN CLICK! THIS IS HOW TO HAVE KATIE AND GABBY CHANGE NAMES! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
CARYN CLICK! THIS IS HOW TO HAVE KATIE AND GABBY CHANGE NAMES! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
CARYN CLICK! THIS IS HOW TO HAVE KATIE AND GABBY CHANGE NAMES! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
CARYN CLICK! THIS IS HOW TO HAVE KATIE AND GABBY CHANGE NAMES! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
CARYN CLICK! THIS IS HOW TO HAVE KATIE AND GABBY CHANGE NAMES! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
CARYN CLICK! THIS IS HOW TO HAVE KATIE AND GABBY CHANGE NAMES! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
CARYN CLICK! THIS IS HOW TO HAVE KATIE AND GABBY CHANGE NAMES! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
CARYN CLICK! THIS IS HOW TO HAVE KATIE AND GABBY CHANGE NAMES! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
CARYN CLICK! THIS IS HOW TO HAVE KATIE AND GABBY CHANGE NAMES! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

CARYN CLICK! THIS IS HOW TO HAVE KATIE AND GABBY CHANGE NAMES! Protec10

CARYN CLICK! THIS IS HOW TO HAVE KATIE AND GABBY CHANGE NAMES!

4 posters

Go down

CARYN CLICK! THIS IS HOW TO HAVE KATIE AND GABBY CHANGE NAMES! Empty CARYN CLICK! THIS IS HOW TO HAVE KATIE AND GABBY CHANGE NAMES!

Post by Maddie Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:57 am

This is only for Caryn, doesn't really mean anything to anyone else!

*CARYN THE ONLY WAY FOR THIS TO WORK IS TO HAVE KATIE AND GABBY BECOME PART OF THE FOUNDERS GROUP! sorry if you can't do that, then this won't work*

So I trust you know how to change names? Well, so in order for Gabby and Katie to have all the same features and permissions as you, you must make them Admins, just like you. So then, they can access the name-changing and stuff.

Need more help? Tell me in the CB!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

CARYN CLICK! THIS IS HOW TO HAVE KATIE AND GABBY CHANGE NAMES! Empty Re: CARYN CLICK! THIS IS HOW TO HAVE KATIE AND GABBY CHANGE NAMES!

Post by Eden Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:34 am

Didn't Gabby say this in chat too? or something like this? lol
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

CARYN CLICK! THIS IS HOW TO HAVE KATIE AND GABBY CHANGE NAMES! Empty Re: CARYN CLICK! THIS IS HOW TO HAVE KATIE AND GABBY CHANGE NAMES!

Post by anika_ Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:09 am

Yeah you have to add them to the group to let them get the admin powersc:
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:56 am

You could of just pmed her this...
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:46 am

Ƥιɛ ツ wrote:You could of just pmed her this...

Um, sorry, I did, and this is a really old post anyway.... so yeah.. thanks?
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum