Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
CLICK to see pics of damage (thanks to hurricane sandy) on my block EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
CLICK to see pics of damage (thanks to hurricane sandy) on my block EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
CLICK to see pics of damage (thanks to hurricane sandy) on my block EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
CLICK to see pics of damage (thanks to hurricane sandy) on my block EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
CLICK to see pics of damage (thanks to hurricane sandy) on my block EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
CLICK to see pics of damage (thanks to hurricane sandy) on my block EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
CLICK to see pics of damage (thanks to hurricane sandy) on my block EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
CLICK to see pics of damage (thanks to hurricane sandy) on my block EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
CLICK to see pics of damage (thanks to hurricane sandy) on my block EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

CLICK to see pics of damage (thanks to hurricane sandy) on my block Protec10

CLICK to see pics of damage (thanks to hurricane sandy) on my block

5 posters

Go down

CLICK to see pics of damage (thanks to hurricane sandy) on my block Empty CLICK to see pics of damage (thanks to hurricane sandy) on my block

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:01 am

CLICK to see pics of damage (thanks to hurricane sandy) on my block XPYp

lol i edited it myself

click for the direct link

Back to top Go down

CLICK to see pics of damage (thanks to hurricane sandy) on my block Empty Re: CLICK to see pics of damage (thanks to hurricane sandy) on my block

Post by Eden Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:06 am

Stuff like that happened to me too
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

CLICK to see pics of damage (thanks to hurricane sandy) on my block Empty Re: CLICK to see pics of damage (thanks to hurricane sandy) on my block

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:13 am

i saw things worse than that^^ i saw like seven trees uprooted and the sidewalk is all broken. i hope that everyone has gas, is safe, and has electricity.

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicaLovesCupcakes Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:16 am

lol that tree and the pole knocked out my power Sad NOT NICE SANDY!
AngelicaLovesCupcakes
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:50 am

hopefully we don't lose our power tonight
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:53 am

that is devastating! D:
great photos and editing
i'm lucky that i'm not near hurricane sandy
hope that everyone is safe and there is no more big destruction on the way<333
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:05 am

lol thanks it's snowing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy ‹3 Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:04 pm

OH MY. I HOPE YOU'RE OKAY AND NO DAMAGE HAS GONE TO YOU OR YOUR FAMILY. HOPE THE BEST FOR YOU GUYS IN THE EAST COAST!! ):
Joy ‹3
Joy ‹3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:04 am

thanksss (i still have no internet and won't get it back until...next month or next YEAR?? Sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:08 am

I feel so super sorry Olivia!!! I hope you, friends, and family of yours are all safe and sound!!
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down