Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade Protec10

Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade

+2
catfeet
Rainbow Dash
6 posters

Go down

Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade Empty Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade

Post by Rainbow Dash Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Hello guys I have the 2 rare items maxine bear slippers and the orange cat mask here are their pictures

Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade Bearsl10
Bear Slippers

Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade Kittym10
Kitty mask

Wanted list:

Bunny Glasses
Furry feet
Red bbl
Red embriored
Nerdy Glasses

please note I will only trade for these items.

Offer away!

Last edited by BraveBoltPonyWarrior on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : missed something)
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 4

Back to top Go down

Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade Empty Re: Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade

Post by Rainbow Dash Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Do I have any offers?
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade Empty Re: Bear slippers and Cat mask for trade

Post by catfeet Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Just sayinq, I don't think you will qet what you want on your wishlist for those items..
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Well I do not have anything rare except this. And no one will give bunny or anything. Do you think this would be worth anything rare?
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:14 pm

If you're lucky you could get embroided, or nerdy with it c:
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie♥ Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:16 pm

You could trade them for a rare PSI or rare old bvo and then trade the rare for a red embroidered or nerdy? Smile
Melanie♥
Melanie♥
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 14

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:08 pm

At babw, I always see people say "Cat mask for near day!" But..they never get it.

If you're lucky, you can trade your bear slippers for red embroided, on a LUCKY day,

^As Mel said, you can trade them for a rare psi, and then work your way up to get the items on your want list.

Good Luck!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:43 am

thanks for the pawsome advice Linderella! Well would you mind me asking how you got your bunny and what you traded? I would appreciate it if you did Smile
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Sure!
There was me, at babw, being rejected all of my offers for bunny. My first offer was default blue embroided. I had another embroided, a red one, but I loved it too much to let it go right now. I was getting rejected so much. Then, I saw someone saying "Near day for bunny!" But, I asked her to trade, and she offered her nerdy glasses for my default blue embrioded. I was so happy! I said yes (: I put on my nerdy glasses and loved them. I wanted bunny more! I took off the nerdy glasses, and continued trying to trade. I was about to give up my chocolate bed for bunny. (I don't know if people would actually do that, though. Its from a retired bear xD). Then, I decided to keep on trying. I quickly put the bed back in my room, and ran back to babw. Days past, and I got more and more thoughts about quitting. Then, I had some psi, that this girl really liked, so then she traded me her scout sash! I was SUPER happy. Then, I asked someone with an extra bunny to trade, and then she or he said, "If you add another rare thing, its a deal for bunny!" I kept on trading people and I gave up one of my favorite items. A red embroided. For kitty mask! I quickly traded the person again and then it was real! I got the bunny glasses! I was so happy!

(Note, it wasn't this fast that I got all of these items.. LOL, it was like 3 months c:)

Thats my life story, kbye.
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:56 am

do you think maybe sabertooth PSI, Bear Slippers, Cat mask, and Rainbow wig would be fair for bunny?

That isn't enough, these days.
People want a bbl cap and furry. LOL

Keep trying to get more rares Very Happy
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:14 am

^^^I think that isn't enough:C maybe you should build up your rare first then trade them of for rarer psi items(:?
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:54 am

I think you should take this advice, use cat mask to try to get embroided or nerdy then you can try to get a rare old bvo item then go onto trying to get furry, then get 1 or two more rare items from a newbie. then ask people to trade and show them your offer for bunny which is the 1 or two rare items and then furry (:
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:42 am

yes I am aware it is not fair. I don't have these items anymore. They are all gone. Someone tricked me.
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:37 pm

Oh..

Did you email vwhelp?

Also, how did the person trick you?
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:33 am

They said this is an old bvo and is more rare than grand and i believed them. and no not yet.
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Oh.

When they say that, you should quickly post a thread on here and/or go on chat and ask the members [:
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:52 am

thanks for the pawsome advice linderella! Wink Do you know if you can keep track of trades? Like a hidden history list? Maybe I could find her name and report her to babv. And what would happen if I did report her? Will she loose like a few pages of items? or will she just loose the items I gave her? I don't want her to get into to much trouble! Sad I mean she probably didn't know about grand and maybe just heard people talking about it and misunderstood.
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:10 pm

idk if you can keep track of trades.....
and bv would give your items back if they have enough info [:
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:01 am

oh I will e-mail them and see if they understand! Smile
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Okay!

Tell me what they say then [:

{email maxine if you want too, she can help as well!}
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down