Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
something i thought of that made me happy :3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
something i thought of that made me happy :3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
something i thought of that made me happy :3 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
something i thought of that made me happy :3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
something i thought of that made me happy :3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
something i thought of that made me happy :3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
something i thought of that made me happy :3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
something i thought of that made me happy :3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
something i thought of that made me happy :3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

something i thought of that made me happy :3 Protec10

something i thought of that made me happy :3

3 posters

Go down

something i thought of that made me happy :3 Empty something i thought of that made me happy :3

Post by AmyPie Sun May 20, 2012 9:48 am

So i was thinking, let me mix blue and pink paints to make purple and i did just like when i made purple with red and blue

i made up a story to match that thought

Girl #1: That couple looks really good together, i wish i was in a relationship like that.

Girl #2: There isnt just one perfect match, like there isnt only one way to make purple you can use red and blue, or pink and blue Smile
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

something i thought of that made me happy :3 Empty Re: something i thought of that made me happy :3

Post by Fleurtheorca Sun May 20, 2012 9:50 am

Ooh. Creative.
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

something i thought of that made me happy :3 Empty Re: something i thought of that made me happy :3

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Sun May 20, 2012 11:33 am

Also, it's never the same shade! :DD
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down